Jacko dies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there's a reason we have a 'right' and a 'wrong'. If everybody had their own individual spellings and rules of grammar and punctuation nobody would be able to understand anybody else.

If it's not right, it's wrong.

That's just bollocks. As you probably know.

Is the band Kasabian named after Linda Kasabian?

I had always presumed it to be so and wikipedia confirms it (to such degree that wikipedia can be said to confirm anything).

In an interview [...] bassist Chris Edwards explained how the former guitarist Chris Karloff picked the name. Reading up on Charles Manson, the Kasabian name stuck with Karloff. "He just thought the word was cool, it literally took about a minute after the rest of us heard it... so it was decided,” says Edward

Last edited:
MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE, exactly the reason I refused to get into the pointless nitty gritty of it all.

I offer sincerest apologies. Please explain what the **** you're on about :icon_bigg

Thank you.

The idea of wrong or right in English grammar and spelling is odd, since English is a language defined by its use (unlike French, say) and continues to change over time.

You want to hold to derivations of German interpretations of spellings in translations of the bible - be my guest. And in a country where meaning is more important than grammatic rules, there is undoubtedly fun at pointing out misdemeanours but it all looks a bit ****ish unless you're some kind of old-school Tory.

Thank you.

The idea of wrong or right in English grammar and spelling is odd, since English is a language defined by its use (unlike French, say) and continues to change over time.

You want to hold to derivations of German interpretations of spellings in translations of the bible - be my guest. And in a country where meaning is more important than grammatic rules, there is undoubtedly fun at pointing out misdemeanours but it all looks a bit ****ish unless you're some kind of old-school Tory.

you been out on your bike again today and got cut up by a naughty car driver?

Thank you.

so u rekn ppl shud b able 2 do woteva they want 2 da lang n xpct ova ppl 2 undastand it cuz tht dont mak no sense no1 wud b able 2 read wot there sayn lol!

Christ that was difficult.

Like I said, if it's not right, it's wrong.

so u rekn ppl shud b able 2 do woteva they want 2 da lang n xpct ova ppl 2 undastand it cuz tht dont mak no sense no1 wud b able 2 read wot there sayn lol!

Christ that was difficult.

Like I said, if it's not right, it's wrong.

They are........:018:

I cant believe how many people are defending Jacko, I have been sitting at work and nearly everyone is making excuses for him. I asked if they would defend Gary Glitter and they all said no because he was proved guilty. I pointed out that Glitter didnt have $20 million to help him get out of the shit.

I dont care if he didnt have a childhood or if his music is really good. He (at the bare minimum) liked to sleep in the same bed as young children, which isnt normal or acceptable.

I cant believe how many people are defending Jacko, I have been sitting at work and nearly everyone is making excuses for him. I asked if they would defend Gary Glitter and they all said no because he was proved guilty. I pointed out that Glitter didnt have $20 million to help him get out of the shit.

I dont care if he didnt have a childhood or if his music is really good. He (at the bare minimum) liked to sleep in the same bed as young children, which isnt normal or acceptable.

Sounds like a bit of jealousy.

Maybe he didn't want his private life to become public.
Maybe he thought it would be cheaper than paying expensive lawyers for a long trial.
Maybe he thought the whole trial process would be too stressful and he just wanted to do what was easiest.
Maybe he was advised to do it by someone who was taking a cut of the money.

:038::038::038: trouble is people like to think everything is black and white (no pun intended) and for it to fit into their own way of thinking, people dont like to look at ALL the possible angles/reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669