Jacko dies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit much him not wanting his private life too become public though.It seemed to suit him when he courted the good publicity.
I'm indifferent to his death and there are far more deserving cases to get 'upset' about IMO

alien-vs-predator.jpg

Shamelessly nicked from FT. :icon_bigg

mich.jpg

He frequently and openly slept with children!

Its ok though because he never had a childhood and had a difficult life coping with being famous from such a young age. It was all innocent, I am sure all the parents around the world would be happy to send the kids to play with a fully grown man and be more then happy for him to share a bed with them, its harmless. :icon_roll

How come the parents of these children who must have known they were sleeping in the same room are not up for a total hammering? they are the real head cases, putting friendship with a mega star before the safety of their children.

And how the **** does the father responsible for the abuse of his son dare to come out and speak publicly as though he actually loved him in the first place.

There really are some shambolic parents about.

How come the parents of these children who must have known they were sleeping in the same room are not up for a total hammering? they are the real head cases, putting friendship with a mega star before the safety of their children.

£20 million better off head cases.

Makes you wonder..............

£20 million better off head cases.

Makes you wonder..............

If they did it for the money? Doesn't seem a lot of debate in the Chandler case. Any parent who continued to allow this behaviour after the first allegation is some sort of twat and needs to have their kids taken off them.

I can't be bothered to go back and read through the replies again to speak to/quote people directly, but I'd just like to point out that as much as I am a fan of Michael Jackson, that alone isn't the reason for my reaction to the "jokes" being made about his death.

My reaction is to the fact that people make jokes about someone's death in the first place. I think it's sick that people find humour in someone dying. I had no like for Jade Goody at all, she was a useless, stupid, media whore... but I still don't find it amusing in anyway that she died, and don't see how people can.

Someone I don't even know came up to me Friday morning to tell me a "really good Michael Jackson joke"... told them I didn't want to hear it and they told me anyway "What's the difference between MJ and Jade Goody? About 8 weeks".... how is that funny? HA 2 people died... 2 sets of kids have lost their parent.

Hilarious....

And to whoever said (and I address because it's an inevitable reply to this post as well) that I don't have to read the jokes if I don't like them... I don't actually expect to go into a thread about someone dying and that mainly be filled with people who find their death funny. But maybe I'm just weird..

I can't be bothered to go back and read through the replies again to speak to/quote people directly, but I'd just like to point out that as much as I am a fan of Michael Jackson, that alone isn't the reason for my reaction to the "jokes" being made about his death.

My reaction is to the fact that people make jokes about someone's death in the first place. I think it's sick that people find humour in someone dying. I had no like for Jade Goody at all, she was a useless, stupid, media whore... but I still don't find it amusing in anyway that she died, and don't see how people can.

Someone I don't even know came up to me Friday morning to tell me a "really good Michael Jackson joke"... told them I didn't want to hear it and they told me anyway "What's the difference between MJ and Jade Goody? About 8 weeks".... how is that funny? HA 2 people died... 2 sets of kids have lost their parent.

Hilarious....

And to whoever said (and I address because it's an inevitable reply to this post as well) that I don't have to read the jokes if I don't like them... I don't actually expect to go into a thread about someone dying and that mainly be filled with people who find their death funny. But maybe I'm just weird..

I'm not convinced anyone actually finds the deaths funny in themselves. Humour has always been used to deal with all sorts of situations, including the death of others. It just happens.

Michael Jackson was a pervert, but nobody said his death was funny. Nobody thinks it's funny to die of a heart attack at 50.

Jade Goody was a twat, but nobody said her death was funny. Nobody deserves cancer.

Except Nick Griffin.

"What's the difference between Jade Goody and Michael Jackson?

well one is a dead no-haired androygnous pale-skinned weirdo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669