Jade Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Jade Goody dies at 3.15 am this morning. :icon_conf

Good, now I can pay for my petrol without seeing her plastered all over the newspaper racks.

I'm guessing Clifford had something to do with her hanging on until Mother's Day to make a lovely story.

At least the whole sorry, nigh on pathetic episode is all over.

The least surprising thing in the world is that this has a thread on the TBboard.

The woman was a racist, self-obsessed media whore. I've been turning off news programs all morning. The next step must be an Elton John song and then sainthood.

sums up celebrity britain. people face up to death everyday, people die everyday. I've been to two funerals in the past fortnight. we don't need all this crass media coverage

good riddance.

The least surprising thing in the world is that this has a thread on the TBboard.

The woman was a racist, self-obsessed media whore. I've been turning off news programs all morning. The next step must be an Elton John song and then sainthood.

sums up celebrity britain. people face up to death everyday, people die everyday. I've been to two funerals in the past fortnight. we don't need all this crass media coverage

good riddance.

While it always tragic to see someone die from a terrible disease at such a young age, i cannot understand how someone like her can achieve such celebrity. A no mark with a big gob. Even selling her own demise to the end. Exactly as you say FIF, just sums up what is wrong with the country.
I wonder how much wedge Max Clifford will be donating to cancer research?

and how soon he ditches the kids. How long is he on a retainer?

and how soon he ditches the kids. How long is he on a retainer?

Makes you wonder if they will be allowed to mourn and then live their lives in private. I suspect however that the poor sods will keep cropping up in the likes of Hello. She will probably have set something up with Clifford to keep the money coming in and he can keep taking his %.

What's the betting that the funeral will be on Living TV Channel (ironic!), and there will be a series of programmes showing the build up?

Last edited:
Fair enough she wasn't my favourite "celebrity" but the whole story is a complete tragedy. There was definite over-exposure yes, but she tried to do the right thing by making as much money as possible for her children. We knew her battle was going to be lost soon, but how heartbreaking it is for her kids that its on Mothers Day. I for one hopes Jade rests in peace.

Fair enough she wasn't my favourite "celebrity" but the whole story is a complete tragedy. There was definite over-exposure yes, but she tried to do the right thing by making as much money as possible for her children. We knew her battle was going to be lost soon, but how heartbreaking it is for her kids that its on Mothers Day. I for one hopes Jade rests in peace.
It's no more of a "complete tragedy" than every other mother who goes through this every day.

Difference is, she was raping the thick British public for every penny she could before she died, others suffer in silence and dignity.

Rest in peace or rot in hell, I couldn't give a **** so long as the whole sorry episode is over.

Last edited:
truly she was "the chav of hearts"

There was definite over-exposure yes, but she tried to do the right thing by making as much money as possible for her children..
Sorry but Jade was already a millionaire before this happened, she didn't need to make anymore money for her kids.

As is cameron

Sorry but Jade was already a millionaire before this happened, she didn't need to make anymore money for her kids.

I heard Max Clifford say that this was for the financial future of her kids and the nation's women.

She was 27 and a mother of 2 young children. No age, or way to go either. I couldnt give a shit if she whored herself out or how much her publicised Max Clifford made her do it. I would get all the money i could for my surviving family in a similar situation.

Also, her publicising of it has caused a huge rise in the number of women being checked for cancer, which is surely nothing but a good thing?

Last edited:
Also, her publicising of it has caused a huge rise in the number of women being checked for cancer, which is surely nothing but a good thing?
Has it really? Or are you just spouting something that you would expect to be true?

I am now of the opinion you know somebody who wasn't aware of the dangers of cancer before Jade Goody contracted it and that person has now been for a check. Would I be correct?

Last edited:
Has it really? Or are you just spouting something that you would expect to be true?

I am now of the opinion you know somebody who wasn't aware of the dangers of cancer before Jade Goody contracted it and that person has now been for a check. Would I be correct?

Google it or Firefox it?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&hs=AG2&q=jade+goody+caused+rise+in+cancer+screenings&btnG=Search&meta=

Not personally, no, but the stats speak for themselves

Edit: ah **** the link, basically google "jade goody caused rise in cancer screenings"

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe the attitude of people in this thread.
No i wasnt a fan, but there are some very bitter people about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669