Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it involve fish?
No, it involves the Imperial Palace Guards in The Imperial Gardens, Tokyo.

I don't like to talk about it though.

Last edited:
Is it expensive? Do they like English people? Whats the food like? Anywhere i should defo go?

Is it expensive? Do they like English people? Whats the food like? Anywhere i should defo go?
It's not overly expensive, no.

English - Not a problem, they are a very welcoming nation.

Destination - Depends what you're after and how long you're going for. Most of Japan is scenic, but I go into the Mountains (two hour bullet train ride north) and the scenery is stunning, truly stunning.

Tokyo has everything to keep you busy also:

Suberbs:
Akihibara - For electronics
Ginza - For shopping
Roppongi - Serious nightlife. You'll enjoy Roppongi, shit loads of GeezerBirds :023:

Tokyo is also the best place to be for the language barrier if you consider it a problem

Don;t tar me with your brush, i might be going on my own, i haven't decided yet.

Who are you flying with? If it is a Star Alliance airline I will give you my frequent flyer number. :icon_wink

Not booked yet, deciding whether to have one big holiday or lots of small ones.

Depends on any pending relationships :) Thanks for the offer.

Last edited:
200px-Japan_-_Gentlemen_Take_Polaroids.jpg

Do you frequent trips have anything to do with the practically legalised touching up of girls on the subway system?
This is melton here, don't you mean boys?

Japan was great when I was there!

Well, OK, it looked nice from the airport while I was in transit. Actually, fair enough, it just looked like an airport really, but anyway.... it was great!

I'll be in Singapore in a few days time, followed by Bali. Any of you feckers been there? Whassitlike?

I'd be wary of anything fishy there, they eat that extremely dangerous blowfish don't they? One mistake by the chef and it's curtains.

I'll stick to eating little Indonesian children then Foxin, just like the original plan :023:

Huh? Nasi goreng and satay skewers for me. I think there are laws against cannibalism over there now anyway.

Aha! I've been doing some research (well, talked to my brother who was in Bali for a while) and I know that nasi goreng is something roughly meaning "rice with everything" and apparently it's very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669