Jermaine Beckford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not been in the Yorkshire post up here from what i've seen. In fact Grayson was talking about him staying unless they got a huge offer for him.

To be fair £3m for a league one player in the last year of his contract is a huge offer.I cant see them selling him though as they believe he really is good enough to get them promoted which will be worth more to them than the fee they will get for him Plus a leeds fan who is a mate of mine reckons he has said that if leeds go up he wil sign a new contract with them.

Edit
Sorry just read the last few posts which have said basically the same as me

Last edited:
According to todays Sun, Bolton are ready to bid £2.5m for him. They had scouts watching him at Walsall on Tuesday night.

Yeah, well....Jermaine`s not coming then:icon_roll.

Still........DJ scored 2 for the 2nd team.......how about giving him a new chance? With our on-going injury worries up front, it might be a good idea...even though it wouldn`t be popular with the "Anti DJ league":icon_lol:

Still........DJ scored 2 for the 2nd team.......how about giving him a new chance? With our on-going injury worries up front, it might be a good idea...even though it wouldn`t be popular with the "Anti DJ league":icon_lol:

On going injury worries? When did a couple of players with indetermined injury lengths obtained one day ago become ongoing?

Agreed!

I hope DJ gets a chance as he is probably a very good striker.

Just needs the fans to give him another chance.

Read the report to the end.
Ian Holloway had a chance to sign him for QPR but didn't think he could make it.....

Read the report to the end.
Ian Holloway had a chance to sign him for QPR but didn't think he could make it.....

In fairness though, he was planning on signing him as a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669