Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely everyone knows that Joey has grown up as the scouse who's one ambition has been to sign for Leicester City. Once inside the Walker's fold he will turn into a model citizen probably spending every spare moment in voluntary work in a care home.

Surely everyone knows that Joey has grown up as the scouse who's one ambition has been to sign for Leicester City. Once inside the Walker's fold he will turn into a model citizen probably spending every spare moment in voluntary work in a care home.

One way or another he'll be in a care home. I hope adidas make straight jackets... :icon_roll

Wow and it would be another terrible mistake just like Wise and Colleymore were omg Barton is the ugliest side of football we have seen in a long time,how could you take your kids down to see that vile thing.

Barton is exactly the sort of character O'Neill could sign and completely turn around. He could be back in the England squad within a year at Villa.

A player with his ability and passion is invaluable if it can be channelled correctly. Unfortunately, the football world is full of clueless idiot managers like Shearer who have no concept of how to handle such complex characters.

Brian Clough turned 'thugs' into top class, disciplined players regularly. Players like Kenny Burns and Stuart Pearce.

All this incident has proved is what a complete knob head Shearer is. After all, this is the same man that blatantly kicked Lennon in the head and refused to accept responsibility for it.

Why should all these managers attentions be devoted to one anus of a person who cant behave himself because somehow he thinks hes better than everyone else in the team, truth is hes shit and thats why shearer has no time for him and who could blame him he has more important things to deal with.

Why should all these managers attentions be devoted to one anus of a person who cant behave himself because somehow he thinks hes better than everyone else in the team, truth is hes shit and thats why shearer has no time for him and who could blame him he has more important things to deal with.

I don't believe Shearer thinks he's not good enough, seeing as he picked him to start in the game when he was sent off. I think he has no time for him because of the attitude afterwards.

Yes thats what i meant by shit, the kinda stuff you take a wide birth to avoid it when you see some, he probably is a half decent footballer but sadly hes to much of a prick to concentrate on his talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669