Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he coming then how do u know/source?

No chance Barton will come here. Some of the crappier Premier teams will take him on, like Stoke or Blackburn - or even whoever wins the play-offs or Birmingham. He won't come to Leicester, and I don't want him here. Here's not even that good. Every club he's been to, fans don't want him. Tells you a lot.

Your all mad, 100% bonkers.

No doubt he will join either Villa or Blackburn. Big Sam signed him to Blackburn, he may want to start getting a bit more value for money from the horrid scumbag.

There's only one Joey and it aint Gudjonsson !
You're not wrong there!

joey1.jpg

There's only one legend on this page, and it's the boy Deacon, without any doubt. I think Joey Barton may be less intelligent actually...

I don't want Joey Barton anywhere this club. He's a convicted thug and, for me, isn't welcome. He's had enough chances in his career to show he's a reformed character but is clearly a ****ed up, nasty, prick.

:038::038::038::038:

Cannot believe 8 pages dedicated to a fecking thug of a man whom we have zero chance of signing. FFS thread of the year :icon_roll

Last edited:
Cannot believe 8 pages dedicated to a fecking thug of a man whom we have zero chance of signing. FFS thread of the year :icon_roll

Is this you? :102:

http://www.b3ta.com/questions/urbanlegends/page10/

world breakdancing champion!(nearly)
where i work,used to have a couple of girls working close to me,and i used to constantly tell them outrageous lies.there was a mate of mine worked close by too,a balding wierdo(he was never let in on the lie), and i spent all of half an hour convincing these girls that he was a fantastic dancer. he was at one point ,in fact, the best breakdancer in the uk, an had represented great britain in the 1988 world breakdancing championships in america-would have won to if he hadn't made a bollocks of his head spin.
they asked him for a demonstration the day after...nearly pissed myself laughing!!!!
(discodaz has finally got a job!, Sat 7 Jan 2006, 21:57, Reply)

I'm starting to warm to Barton. From

The Grauniad

The Newcastle manager did not suspend Barton for the tackle on Alonso but for his disrespect in the dressing room afterwards when, among other things, he called Shearer a "shit manager" and "a prick"

Barton Is A Wanker Barton Is A Wanker La La La La!

We have had our fair share of ****s so why oh why would we sign another!!! Forget idiots like this they damage team morale and attitude and im not sure he could apply himself to the hard work of the Championship for a full season.

Maybe if this wasn't his 9,000th chance....but it is....Forget this waste of oxygen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669