Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Grief NOOOO!

Remember the embarrasing publicity around La Manga? Denise Wise? Robbie Savages poo problems?

Crap like that undermines any hard work the squad and manager does. Sorry but Barton should be playing for a prison XI - home games only.

....we should offer him the chance to rebuild his career now it seems he's getting his inevitable marching orders from Newcastle.

He's an absolute lunatic -
??

It takes one to know one, and trust me, you definitely are one.....

i think we need someone tenacious like him or someone like Savage when he was young. But i don't feel anyone can really trust Joey Barton.....it's as if he wants to kill someone everytime he plays. Anyway, OUR Joey is just around the corner...

no dont like him at all !! nasty piece of work should be kicked out of the game completly - wouldnt want him anywhere near our club or our city for that matter !!

Agree 100% - I'd never feel safe on a night out in Leicester again, the bloke's a ****ing lunatic!

He shouldn't be allowed on a football field,be given chances time and time again.He is just a thug.

If he joined Leicester he would be our best player. He is a twat but he is a quality player. I don't think anyone can dispute he wouldn't be our best player?

I will.
Maybe the potential to be a good player, but, he's a walking timebomb.
With the shite opposing fans and players would give him, you couldn't say he'd finish the game.
That's not the sign of your best player!

On ability he would be by far our best player. I will happily agree he is a tosser but I think he would be our best player.

And why do we care about shite the other teams fans are giving us ?! We have Dickov hardly the most loved player.

On ability he would be by far our best player. I will happily agree he is a tosser but I think he would be our best player.

And why do we care about shite the other teams fans are giving us ?! We have Dickov hardly the most loved player.

There's a big difference between players like Dickov and Savage who are just arseholes and Barton who is a convicted violent criminal. He's in the same league as Lee Hughes if you ask me.

Barton is exactly the sort of character O'Neill could sign and completely turn around. He could be back in the England squad within a year at Villa.

A player with his ability and passion is invaluable if it can be channelled correctly. Unfortunately, the football world is full of clueless idiot managers like Shearer who have no concept of how to handle such complex characters.

Brian Clough turned 'thugs' into top class, disciplined players regularly. Players like Kenny Burns and Stuart Pearce.

All this incident has proved is what a complete knob head Shearer is. After all, this is the same man that blatantly kicked Lennon in the head and refused to accept responsibility for it.

Barton is exactly the sort of character O'Neill could sign and completely turn around. He could be back in the England squad within a year at Villa.

A player with his ability and passion is invaluable if it can be channelled correctly. Unfortunately, the football world is full of clueless idiot managers like Shearer who have no concept of how to handle such complex characters.

Brian Clough turned 'thugs' into top class, disciplined players regularly. Players like Kenny Burns and Stuart Pearce.

All this incident has proved is what a complete knob head Shearer is. After all, this is the same man that blatantly kicked Lennon in the head and refused to accept responsibility for it.

Well said. I feel Pearson could change him. He took on Gilbert who aparrently had an attitude problem yet we have heard nothing bad about him. And we are aparrently trying to sign N'Guessan who has an attitude problem, these players can be good if they are trained well and giving the attention they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669