John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade Goody could use her experience of Celebrity Fat Twat to sort out our very own fat twat, Matty Fryatt.

I don't think John Gregory would be a very exciting choice but I never expected an exciting appointment - we have to be realistic. However, I think he can communicate reasonably well and is relatively down to earth - when compared to Ollie.

Whatever the motivation if Walsh is made No2 - it has a few merits. Not least in that Walsh seems convinced that he can achieve results - and there is a case of bringing people in who are not tainted by the experience of failure.

I'm all for Gregory, but Walsh. He hasn't even got his badges, just a f'kin big mouth ! Now if Tags was assistant ...

i was told tuesday night that gregory has been offered the job, so i expected an annoucement the next day, that was not the case for 1 reason or another, i know he had been offered and accpeted the job, its down to Mr Mandaric to decide when he wants the press confrence, maybe hes been busy and wants to be at the meeting with John Gregory and address the fans together, it will happen very soon.

Gregory was offered the job at the end of last week and indicated that he would take it. Could have been announced on Monday but he got the wind about soemthing or other.

Gregory was offered the job at the end of last week and indicated that he would take it. Could have been announced on Monday but he got the wind about soemthing or other.

what like many fans don't want me, so lets grab a fans hero as my number 2 to make it more popular

i can confirm john gregory was offered the job on tuesday and was expected to be in charge by wednesday i thought, he will be manager tommorow as mandaric said end of the week, and wanted to stick by it, but greogory is defintley our new manager

I think you need to give your source a slap :icon_bigg

he should probably Ketchup;

I love inside information, especially when it's "confirmed" inside information.

One would hate to look totally f**king stupid.

I love inside information, especially when it's "confirmed" inside information.

One would hate to look totally f**king stupid.
hahaah Agreed!!! Don't they look like real ****'s now hehehe

There was nothing wrong with jas123's information. It was fully correct at the time of writing.

Too bad, Gregory - it was just one procrastination too many!!

It was fully correct at the time of writing.
If John Gregory is announced today as Manager, then that info is 50% correct.

If John Gregory isn't named as our new Manager, then that info is 0% correct.

If John Gregory is announced today as Manager, then that info is 50% correct.

If John Gregory isn't named as our new Manager, then that info is 0% correct.

At the time of writing it was 100% correct - the intention was to appoint Gregory. Somebody then moved the goalposts.

Will be named on Wednesday about 1pm as our new manager. Thats all im saying, night all and look forward to the new manager, personally i think its not as bad as it could of been.

At the time of writing it was 100% correct - the intention was to appoint Gregory. Somebody then moved the goalposts.
"Intention" is never mentioned, not once. The post is posted as fact!!!

When I'm being told information in that manner, I expect it to be true.

If Gregory isn't named as our new Manager, that statement is 0% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669