John Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not at all sure that we need to see any games to make a judgement about the suitability of JG to become City manager. After all managers are generally hired on their past performance and not after they have "played some games". :icon_wink

But that hasn't worked in the past. Martin Allen, good up and coming manager and for what ever reason it didn't work out, Holloway was getting good results at Plymouth and on paper looked like the right man for the job, yet failed miserably. As I've said before, I'm not going to judge who ever the manager is on his past reputation or his previous results or what his name is, I shall judge who ever on what they do for us. I can only do that after we've played some games, and I would be the same even if MM gives you the job :icon_wink:icon_bigg

this is bollocks. if he is named manager in 34 minutes time then i'll eat my hat

Last edited:
Hear, hear homer. To my way of thinking this appointment gives ammo to all of those that said sacking IH could/would lead to a worse Manager. Well if JG is appointed then a seriously worse Manager will have been appointed.

Moreover this bring MM's credibility into serious question whilst it is all very well for him to fritter his money away it does not mean that he has to drag a once proud Club and its supporters further down the Leagues.

Should Gregory arrive it will be the beginning of the end for Leicester City. :icon_sad:

I dont like to say I told you so.....

Don't fecking say it then (or allude to it)!!

Was he not unbeaten in his previous stint as manager for us (When BL left)? I know - clutching at straws.

Anyway I am going out for me tea and will refresh the internet with dread when I get back!

Last edited:

But Ollie was a useless cu nt, so are you saying that on the basis of the fact his replacement is likely to be John Gregory then he should have been kept on :102:

If what you are saying is true then Peter Twatlor should never have gone because he was replaced by Dave Fecking Bassett !!!

Similar scenario if you ask me.

But Ollie was a useless cu nt, so are you saying that on the basis of the fact his replacement is likely to be John Gregory then he should have been kept on :102:

If what you are saying is true then Peter Twatlor should never have gone because he was replaced by Dave Fecking Bassett !!!

Similar scenario if you ask me.

I think it's quite a simple question really, who would you prefer to be in charge? Holloway or Gregory???

I think it's quite a simple question really, who would you prefer to be in charge? Holloway or Gregory???

Both as bad as each other, to me

It's no improvement, I'll grant you - but it's not getting any worse either IMO

Both as bad as each other, to me

It's no improvement, I'll grant you - but it's not getting any worse either IMO

Apart from the fact that to get no improvement we have sunk ourselves another few £100k in debt and we have another manager that will need time to build his own team and let them 'gel' not to mention the fact we have lost precious time in pre season.

Neither, both are cu nts in equal measure, only difference is Holloway has already proven to be a massive failure here, whilst Gregory hasn't as yet

Apart from the fact that to get no improvement we have sunk ourselves another few £100k in debt and we have another manager that will need time to build his own team and let them 'gel' not to mention the fact we have lost precious time in pre season.

Not lost much, really

The money thing is (almost) irrelevant - and if someone is appointed in the next few days then we still have a full pre-season to get through. Not many clubs have brought players in yet, and the only one out the door so far is McAuley (and I suspect he was going regardless)

I still maintain that a single glance at the forthcoming fixture list is reason enough for that useless fecker to get the boot

Last edited:
Neither, both are cu nts in equal measure, only difference is Holloway has already proven to be a massive failure here, whilst Gregory hasn't as yet

Might as well give BG a go then! He has not proven yet that he is c unt but we could all have a bloody good guess!!

I seen it :icon_lol:

Not lost much, really

The money thing is (almost) irrelevant - and if someone is appointed in the next few days then we still have a full pre-season to get through. Not many clubs have brought players in yet, and the only one out the door so far is McAuley (and I suspect he was going regardless)

I still maintain that a single glance at the forthcoming fixture list is reason enough for that useless fecker to get the boot

but it's a totally worthless exercise. Fair enough you have your sacrificial lamb, Holloway gets punished for taking us down but what was the point?

Might as well give BG a go then! He has not proven yet that he is c unt but we could all have a bloody good guess!!

Apparently he is the back up should Gregory decide to decline the job, with Melts as Assistant to appease the Mongies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669