Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orifice

2009 has been a difficult year for many, and now this.

foxychik

Re: Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

OMG ! Its just insainia ! ( someone had to say it )
is there a book deal / new single on the way then ? :icon_roll

Cate Fox

now they can each sell their story to OK magazine about their heartbreak and then in two months can tell of the joy of reuniting and wanting to make their marriage work...:icon_roll

foxychik

Re: Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

now they can each sell their story to OK magazine about their heartbreak and then in two months can tell of the joy of reuniting and wanting to make their marriage work...:icon_roll
dont forget the exclusive photo shoot when they renew their vows :icon_bigg

Brauny Blue

There is no way of course that could possibly come from a bitter twisted cynical woman.......no way.....not possible:icon_wink:icon_bigg.

Last edited:

Leesoh

dont forget the exclusive photo shoot when they renew their vows :icon_bigg

I wasn't thinking along those lines....:icon_roll

Lako42

I think he'll get with Jade Goody, the mags would love it.

SwedeFox

Personally I feel this was just bound to happen. I said that right away I heard they we're getting married (a couple of weeks before the 10th, I can still remember the feeling when my mate said it), but honestly, it was always going to happen. You know, even when Junior was born in 2005 I was convinced it wasn't going to last. It was just a gut feeling I had. Then Princess Tiaamii (lovely name) was born two years later and I was starting to think whether that would keep them together or not, but obviously it didn't.

After all they've been through a lot together, Peter was in hospital and that was obviously a tough time for the family. Actually they showed a bit of strength to get through it together and to be honest with you I was surprised it took this long for them to seperate. I've been nervous a lot of times when I've seen the front page with Jordan and Peter, but so far it's been false alarm when the headlines have said they're going to split up. Ah well, I suppose it's not much we can do about it.

I just really hope both of them will be happy whatever they do next, there's no point in thinking over things in the past that you can't change any amore. Don't get me wrong, they should learn from their mistakes but nothing more than that IMO. Then again both Jordan and Peter are grown up adults capable of making their own decisions and I know they'll do what's best for them and the kids. A seperation like this is always tough for the children and the parents need to make kids don't blame themselves for the separation. Both Junior and Princess Tiaamii look like wonderful children and I'm sure they'll be happy wherever they spend their time.

Last edited:

four king power

Personally I feel this was just bound to happen. I said that right away I heard they we're getting married (a couple of weeks before the 10th, I can still remember the feeling when my mate said it), but honestly, it was always going to happen. You know, even when Junior was born in 2005 I was convinced it wasn't going to last. It was just a gut feeling I had. Then Princess Tiaamii (lovely name) was born two years later and I was starting to think whether that would keep them together or not, but obviously it didn't.

After all they've been through a lot together, Peter was in hospital and that was obviously a tough time for the family. Actually they showed a bit of strength to get through it together and to be honest with you I was surprised it took this long for them to seperate. I've been nervous a lot of times when I've seen the front page with Jordan and Peter, but so far it's been false alarm when the headlines have said they're going to split up. Ah well, I suppose it's not much we can do about it.

I just really hope both of them will be happy whatever they do next, there's no point in thinking over things in the past that you can't change any amore. Don't get me wrong, they should learn from their mistakes but nothing more than that IMO. Then again both Jordan and Peter are grown up adults capable of making their own decisions and I know they'll do what's best for them and the kids. A seperation like this is always tough for the children and the parents need to make kids don't blame themselves for the separation. Both Junior and Princess Tiaamii look like wonderful children and I'm sure they'll be happy wherever they spend their time.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Funniest post ive read in ages.

RHYDAL

When they split up their assets will he get one of her tits in the settlement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669