Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see through your smile.
You would love to be right.
I bet you didn't sleep good last night,
Couldn't wait to bring all of that bad news to my door.
Well, I've got news for you I knew before.

I never had you down as the kind of bloke who could complete the lyrics to songs of that ilk BG.

I shall look upon you in a different light from this day forward :icon_wink

Well there's a surprise. I always thought it was you :icon_lol:

Please I am at the bottom of the food chain. :icon_bigg All hail Webbie. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Bad taste alert;
Pinched from FT.

After it was announced Katie Price & Peter Andre are to separate, Katie said she would miss the family holidays they shared, the TV specials they made, and the companionship.

Peter said he would miss the titwanks and watching the fat cod-eyed c**n walk into the wall.

I've now heard they're back together again!

And what a lovely pair of legs they are, too...

Copyright Angus Deayton, c1995.

All of you, as a collective. Can get stuffed. I really mean that.

Here is my simple explanation...

I cannot stand the woman, she is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the world. She makes money from having cameras follow her every move, putting her unwilling children in the limelight and using them as pawns in her game of "life". She is nothing more than a common slag.

I wouldnt wish rape on anyone in the world, you have taken my comment the wrong way. I meant it as in "I DONT CARE" "GOOD FOR YOU".

As this is a forum and im allowed my own opinions you lot can disagree or **** off.

I think you should stick to your super duper movie reviews :018:

You and your disciples must lurk in the shadows waiting to jump at the chance to find faults with my posts.

Im being dead straight with you now, in the real world, away from this forum (as rep and post counts wouldnt make a difference) , there wouldnt be anyone over the age of 14 that would find your videos funny, seriously they are the worst type of humour known to man.

Stop going on about my fecking movie reviews. They have had more counts than all your piss-poor videos put together.

Last edited by a moderator:

I cannot stand the woman, she is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the world. She makes money from having cameras follow her every move, putting her unwilling children in the limelight and using them as pawns in her game of "life". She is nothing more than a common slag.

I wouldnt wish rape on anyone in the world, you have taken my comment the wrong way. I meant it as in "I DONT CARE" "GOOD FOR YOU".

As this is a forum and im allowed my own opinions you lot can disagree or **** off.

Thats not very polite is it? If you read your post it does not read like that at all.

I also think that when she is saying she was raped pre-dates all of what you despise. Think you are wrong on this one Kingy.

Brilliant, keep it coming guys.

So you care so little about the woman that you resurected an old thread and proceeded to make a post about her and then check back when someone had replied.

You then got very angry when you realised people did not like your comments regarding her and told people to 'get stuffed'

It seems like a serious amount of effort for soemone who doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669