Kasabian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasabian are the most overrated band of their genre and generation

tracks 2 & 3 on the album are utter dross... it gets a little better from then on. Not as good as the first album though, think they may be disappearing too far up their own arses

Anybody who keeps using the term 'Man' in everything they say i.e ''Its just a great buzz Man'' and '' it was superb Man'' automatically pisses me off.....Man:icon_roll

You haven't seen the Guillemots then, or the Killers.....

Seen Guillemots, fecking cracking in musical ability. Second from front at SSW 06, just the sound was a tad piss poor. It seems at the De Mont Bowl, you catch the sound better by standing a bit further out from the front as you dont catch those massive speakers at the side.

Anybody who keeps using the term 'Man' in everything they say i.e ''Its just a great buzz Man'' and '' it was superb Man'' automatically pisses me off.....Man:icon_roll

nothing cheers you up does it :icon_roll :icon_lol:

Seen Guillemots, fecking cracking in musical ability. Second from front at SSW 06, just the sound was a tad piss poor. It seems at the De Mont Bowl, you catch the sound better by standing a bit further out from the front as you dont catch those massive speakers at the side.

Well I was stood at the back and they sounded poor, a complete mess. I quite like the singles I've heard but live they were poor by general consensus

Well I was stood at the back and they sounded poor, a complete mess. I quite like the singles I've heard but live they were poor by general consensus

My mate were titting over the moon with them, I thought they were let down by a poor sound set-up. Thats why I ran off during Sao Paulo to catch Jamie T and get a decent spot.

Second half is a much more strong when they start to play with electronics again rather than trying to replicate T-Rex.

T-Rex was the first thing that popped into my head when I first played it... and bad T-Rex at that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670