Kasabian

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the 2nd track they play when advertising their album on tv...sounds ok not keen on empire??

I like their first album, its just the cockyness and bollox to go with I dont like and I think the second album is average. There are tad over-rated aswell, but appartently they are the bollox live. My mate reckons they are best seen live for full appreciation as most bands are.

I have seen them live a few times and that is definately where they are at home. The tracks they play on both albums are not really what I would listen to in the car but I stomp around like a mad man at the live gigs. They are more like anthems for festival season and the amount of people that go nuts when the favourites come on is amazing. I know Tom and Chris, who has now left the band, and they are both top lads and not at all like the image they portray to the press.

I have seen them live a few times and that is definately where they are at home. The tracks they play on both albums are not really what I would listen to in the car but I stomp around like a mad man at the live gigs. They are more like anthems for festival season and the amount of people that go nuts when the favourites come on is amazing. I know Tom and Chris, who has now left the band, and they are both top lads and not at all like the image they portray to the press.

Why do they put themselves forward as arrogant feckers who are slowly dissapering up their own arses:102: That Segre seemed ok on Soccer AM then it comes out to the Press sounding like one big headed fecker.

I concur. They are all top top lads, I think they have been hanging around with the Gallaghers for too long.

And live, they really know how to work a crowd. At leicester Uni they were awesome!

Why do they put themselves forward as arrogant feckers who are slowly dissapering up their own arses:102: That Segre seemed ok on Soccer AM then it comes out to the Press sounding like one big headed fecker.

I think that they see themselves, primarily, as live entertainers. That is what they do best and is what they enjoy. They have built up an army of fans based on their Manchester "swagger" attitude and I think that is why they seem up their own arses. They are becoming more recognisable in the commercial sector now so their views and opinions carry further and upset more people. I think it is good though to have a bit of that and I wouldn't like to see them forced to tone it down, it's just a bit different.

We should do yes, but there the bloody song writers round here, why can't they do it!! :biggrin:

this album has grown on me a lot recently and i love it now-i used to find it hard to get past shoot the runner! top stuff

I didn't really like it until I saw them live. Now I appreciate its brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669