Keegan chasing Wise? - and has now caught him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHYDAL

What the **** is Keegan thinking.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7213096.stm

Newcastle 'to offer role to Wise'

_44252419_wise_stern_pa203.jpg
Wise has worked wonders this season at Leeds

Leeds United boss Dennis Wise will be offered a role in Newcastle's coaching set-up, BBC Leeds understands.
Leeds refused to comment on speculation linking Wise with a job under Kevin Keegan, who returned for a second spell as Magpies manager earlier this month.
Keegan held talks with Alan Shearer last week, but the former Newcastle hero has declined to return to St James's Park as his assistant.
Wise played for England under Keegan and has enhanced his standing at Leeds.
The 41-year-old has guided his team into play-off contention in League One despite them starting the season on minus 15 points.
o.gif
606: DEBATE
Could Wise and Keegan work well together?

That penalty followed their going into administration last season and being relegated, and money remains tight at Elland Road.
A Leeds spokeperson would only say: "We don't comment on speculation.
"We have an important game at Southend on Tuesday, and Dennis is preparing his team for that."
It has been reported on Tyneside that Newcastle are confident of recruiting Wise if they can agree compensation with Leeds.
But Wise is a close friend of Leeds chairman Ken Bates, who will fight tooth and nail to keep the former Chelsea midfielder at Elland Road. Bates lost assistant manager Gus Poyet to Tottenham earlier in the season. A win at Roots Hall on Tuesday could lift Leeds to second in the table.

He has the crowd on his side at the moment. Why would he bring in the most horrible cnut in football?
Is he preparing a scapegoat in case he fails?

Re: Keegan chasing Wise?

What the **** is Keegan thinking.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7213096.stm

Newcastle 'to offer role to Wise'

_44252419_wise_stern_pa203.jpg
Wise has worked wonders this season at Leeds

Leeds United boss Dennis Wise will be offered a role in Newcastle's coaching set-up, BBC Leeds understands.
Leeds refused to comment on speculation linking Wise with a job under Kevin Keegan, who returned for a second spell as Magpies manager earlier this month.
Keegan held talks with Alan Shearer last week, but the former Newcastle hero has declined to return to St James's Park as his assistant.
Wise played for England under Keegan and has enhanced his standing at Leeds.
The 41-year-old has guided his team into play-off contention in League One despite them starting the season on minus 15 points.
o.gif
606: DEBATE
Could Wise and Keegan work well together?

That penalty followed their going into administration last season and being relegated, and money remains tight at Elland Road.
A Leeds spokeperson would only say: "We don't comment on speculation.
"We have an important game at Southend on Tuesday, and Dennis is preparing his team for that."
It has been reported on Tyneside that Newcastle are confident of recruiting Wise if they can agree compensation with Leeds.
But Wise is a close friend of Leeds chairman Ken Bates, who will fight tooth and nail to keep the former Chelsea midfielder at Elland Road. Bates lost assistant manager Gus Poyet to Tottenham earlier in the season. A win at Roots Hall on Tuesday could lift Leeds to second in the table.

He has the crowd on his side at the moment. Why would he bring in the most horrible cnut in football?
Is he preparing a scapegoat in case he fails?
Priceless :icon_bigg

Bummer Bates will have to find a new 'Toyboy' if he does go.

Keegan seems to have a serious shortage of a brain. Both Wise ans Shearer will attempt to stab him in the back when he inevitably fails to bring success to Newcastle.

I appreciate I will get slaughtered for this, but aside from the fact he is a snivelling **** of the highest order, he has done, and is continuing to do very well at leeds.

I appreciate I will get slaughtered for this, but aside from the fact he is a snivelling **** of the highest order, he has done, and is continuing to do very well at leeds.

I disagree, he's had a very large cheque book next to him with Master Bates and he's got a squad full of Championship quality players. Keane did the same last season and now he's an average manager in the Premiership.

SSN reporting that Wise has left Leeds. Will start at Newcatle tomorrow

Last edited:
I find this ****ing brilliant, a fecking tactically inept moron for manager and the biggest **** in football as his assistant, i will love seeing Newcastle get hammered week in week out even more now.

All these Geordies dancing along with it thinking it's the best things since sliced bread, you make me smile, you brain dead morons, they actually think this is a massive step in the right direction - *****

Manager - Kevin Keegan
Assistant - Dennis Wise

Lovely jubley.

Leeds fans reckon that since Poyet left, they haven't been as good. Maybe the dwarf realised he's on borrowed time at dirty leeds.

Just heard that if Joey Barton stays at Newcastle, the dwarf can take him under his wing....:081::081::081::081::081::081::081:

Quite sad. I had hoped to see KK do well at Newcastle, but of course I can't be rooting for them now!

Quite sad. I had hoped to see KK do well at Newcastle, but of course I can't be rooting for them now!
Exactly my thinking, Hector.

I've always liked Newcastle, but not anymore. I hate them.

Isn't it amazing what one pathetic little man is capable of doing to our emotions.

I find this ****ing brilliant, a fecking tactically inept moron for manager and the biggest **** in football as his assistant, i will love seeing Newcastle get hammered week in week out even more now.

All these Geordies dancing along with it thinking it's the best things since sliced bread, you make me smile, you brain dead morons, they actually think this is a massive step in the right direction - *****

Manager - Kevin Keegan
Assistant - Dennis Wise

Lovely jubley.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038:

In agreement he as well, so much for Keegan and his understand that only someone with regional links can understand and work at Newcastle United. They have gone for the most un-like Geordie possible....a cockney.

Keegans job was going to be hard enough,now with w&nker wise on board, it just got 10x harder.

Every team will up their game against the geordies now.

I'm with Melts on this,used to have a soft spot for NUFC, but not now.

I was meant to be going to a Newcastle match later on this season with my Newcastle supporting mate, no chance now that I'll be clapping if they score.

I was meant to be going to a Newcastle match later on this season with my Newcastle supporting mate, no chance now that I'll be clapping if they score.

may i recommend the platinum club section? its great if you don't want to support the team

may i recommend the platinum club section? its great if you don't want to support the team

So is most of the ground judging from my few visits.

So is most of the ground judging from my few visits.

it very much is, but this is the section i have sat in a few times.....its like another world

"why is that man allowed to pick up the ball"

"why do all the defenders have to stand at the edge of the box when we have a pen"

it goes on and get worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570