Keegan chasing Wise? - and has now caught him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the Gallowgate End and then that's it. Disappointed with the atmosphere in general after an incredible build-up.

gallowgate is good if they are winning by 3 or more. the great atmosphere build up is purely created by the fans who seem to think they are the only ones who can support a team through thick and thin......the bad times obviously being finishing 12th in the premiership

gallowgate is good if they are winning by 3 or more. the great atmosphere build up is purely created by the fans who seem to think they are the only ones who can support a team through thick and thin......the bad times obviously being finishing 12th in the premiership

I was in the shop next to SJP where they sell all the footie stuff and there was a Brummie in there with a Newcastle top proclaiming how it was great with KK how they were going to make the good times again with this great regional presence.

I found it funny - as I did that they stock The Fox fanzine in there too and that I ended up drinking in a fecking Salsa Club in the middle of Newcastle.

I was in the shop next to SJP where they sell all the footie stuff and there was a Brummie in there with a Newcastle top proclaiming how it was great with KK how they were going to make the good times again with this great regional presence.

I found it funny - as I did that they stock The Fox fanzine in there too and that I ended up drinking in a fecking Salsa Club in the middle of Newcastle.

i can hardly criticise for regional presence ;) but i get what you mean

the salsa club or a salsa club? where was it near?

i can hardly criticise for regional presence ;) but i get what you mean

the salsa club or a salsa club? where was it near?

Newcastle Arts Centre. It started to piss it down, so we went to the next available haunt and it was a salsa place. It was downstairs, so we were unaware of what it was and then didn't clock the salsa room till after we went to the bar. :icon_eek: Felt like a couple of tools.

Newcastle Arts Centre. It started to piss it down, so we went to the next available haunt and it was a salsa place. It was downstairs, so we were unaware of what it was and then didn't clock the salsa room till after we went to the bar. :icon_eek: Felt like a couple of tools.

ah, top tip for next time you are there...go to the cooperage if you are after salsa dancing :081:

According to what I just heard on SSN, Wise will be helping with the 'running of the club'.

What the feck does Wise know about running a football club?

What on earth is Keegan thinking?

Wise can bring nothing good to Newcastle.
I hate that odious little wassock with a passion. As much as I hate Shearer.

I also don't much care for Newcastle United so now I'm hoping they'll freefall and get no more points this season and then get relegated.

Newcastle say wise is on the board of directors?????!?! WTF are they playing at.

I was reading about wise's role in the paper earlier.seems he is going to be involved in buying and identifying players to buy whilst Keegan does the coaching.Surely there are better qualified people to do the buying and chooaing than Wise.Its all very strange

Well, they look happy enough together to me.......

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 28
I was reading about wise's role in the paper earlier.seems he is going to be involved in buying and identifying players to buy whilst Keegan does the coaching.Surely there are better qualified people to do the buying and chooaing than Wise.Its all very strange

Better people than Keegan to do the coaching too I would have said.

it gets better.

They are paying Denise Wise 1.5 mill a year, this after paying Leeds 1 mill compo.

More money than sense and still no trophies :081:

This is ****ing hillarious what the **** are they thinking, keegan seems a bit pissed as he didnt know anything about it and what qualifications has wise got to spend millions on players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669