Kelly left feeling disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

from the OS:

Kelly said: "Obviously we leave here disappointed. I felt that we looked like the stronger of the two sides when the score was 2-2, but a sloppy bit of play has cost us.
"That has been our biggest problem in the last couple of games. At times we control games but we just get undone by a simple bit of play. We need that ruthless streak to see it out.
"Individual errors cost us. I thought that the penalty was a little harsh, but today as a whole we just didn't take care of the simple things.
"Our second goal was really well worked, but the goals that have gone in against us seem to have come about too easily.
"There is not a lot anyone can really do about individual errors, apart from maybe looking at one or two different alternatives.
"At 2-2 we are in control of the game and we are looking to make positive substitutions to allow us to go on and win it. But then we have given a couple of goals away.
"We will keep working hard - that's all we can do. We have come here and more than matched a team that are looking to get into the play offs in everything but the important thing - and that's scoring goals.
"I can't fault the effort of the players. There was no lack of commitment - we just conceded bad goals."

Yes, you just make sure you keep them working hard on the training pitch........God forbid we ever get to see it in the actual match.

And as for his comment about not faulting the players......
I can see why he won't........cos then he'd have to accept responsiblity for the total and utter shite I saw this afternoon......

The clock is ticking Rob..and as far as I'm concerned zero hour for you can't get here soon enough.

You might be a top bloke, likeable chap who is nice to talk to but you couldn't manage your way out of a paper bag.

I honestly can't see where we are going to get ONE point, let alone enough to get over the 50 mark........and I think it's only because we have so few games left that we will stay up by the fingernails.......

But I'm not looking forward to the run-in at all, and I'm fed up looking over our shoulders at the teams below picking up points when we aren't!

Nervous? You betcha.

"I can't fault the effort of the players. There was no lack of commitment"

What fecking planet is he on? Could he not hear the city fans at half time and full time. The players tunnel was right in the corner too near to the fans.
There was no effort from the players whatsoever, if he cant fault them I WILL!!!!!!!

"There is not a lot anyone can really do about individual errors, apart from maybe looking at one or two different alternatives.''

How about not picking the cnuts who are prone to errors in the first place ??

Beaten by Tony Pulis' Stoke Shitty, and resoundly so by the end... Who would've wanted Sidibe at the time eh? Poor; very poor.

He could sign up those lads who were playing with crutches.bet they'd do a better job.......

more one footed than some of our players i fear that he probably would sign them. i like the comment about being in control in recent games....which recent games? QPR (no), Crystal Palace (erm, nah not that one either)

does he really play pun bingo with his post match interviews?

He managed to get "we are where we are" in again on the radio yesterday.

and as for danny tiatto if he had said "you know" one more time yesterday i would have driven upto stoke with my broken foot and ripped his vocal chords out myself. He managed to say it 3 times in one sentence, are these guys just playing fecking games?

does he really play pun bingo with his post match interviews?

He managed to get "we are where we are" in again on the radio yesterday.

and as for danny tiatto if he had said "you know" one more time yesterday i would have driven upto stoke with my broken foot and ripped his vocal chords out myself. He managed to say it 3 times in one sentence, are these guys just playing fecking games?

no, just thick as a bucket of shite

we are all dissapointed. kelly is not up to the job. thanks for all you've done Rob but it's time to move on, for your sake and for the club.

my main worry is who we can bring in. i here people call for bryan robson, glenn hoddle, kevin keegan etc. i cannot for one moment understand why we would want them. if they were any good they would be in management. they have been left alone because they are NOT good managers. big names yes but managers no. its time to take a gamble. I'd either go for a lower league manager who has had regular success i.e. dave pennie or a manager from the continent.

"at times we control games"

who gives a flying duck! at times i get the feeling that i going to win the lottery but i never fecking do. that comment is that biggest bag of bollux i have ever read.

"at times we control games"

who gives a flying duck! at times i get the feeling that i going to win the lottery but i never fecking do. that comment is that biggest bag of bollux i have ever read.

we are where we are micky

The guy just seems to be too concerned with being nice to everyone: players, fans, club, fast food lady, cleaners.........get a f*cking grip mate. There is a time to be nice and there is a time to drag those useless, so called footballers by their short and curlies, into the Training Ground on Monday morning, smack the f*ckers round the head or kick football boots at their heads, smash up the place and the send them out on the training pitch and keep them out there until they learn how to f*cking play and with some passion! Oh and stop their wages until they can earn the f*cker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363