Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do if, in a bizarre twist of fate, Kermit is not only playing next season but is also given the squad number 9?

don't over excite him. I reckon he's harbs in disguise. though whether that makes him melts in two disguises I don't know, if it does he's bound to be hot in this heat, which explains the radical attitude. actually it all adds up!

Last edited:
don't over excite him. I reckon he's harbs in disguise. though whether that makes him melts in two disguises I don't know, if it does he's bound to be hot in this heat, which explains the radical attitude. actually it all adds up!

What do you have against Harbs? He's got Steve as his picture, the man is a genius.

You make no sense.

Calling me Melts is just pointless now and old as I have met some people on here.

Last edited:
Quite. I was in Cardiff to see the penno and wasn't best pleased at the time to put it mildly. With the benefit of a lot of time passing since then I've sort of got over it. No one died, no animals or children were harmed and at least he had the bollocks to take a penalty. If he had blasted the ball a million miles over the bar into Row Z he wouldn't have got 10% of the grief he has got. If I was a vindictive person ( which I'm not ), the person who should be strung up is THE REF, who gifted them an OFFSIDE penalty in normal time, and to my mind cost us the game. Seems strange the the Blue Mongies can hardly contain themselves over the fact that he might sign for us, but can't entertain the thought of Kermo pulling on a Leicester shirt again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670