Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he is more arrogant than the fans who think they can get him banished from the club?

I was fuming straight after he took the kick, but it is in the past now and can't be changed. Its time we all moved on and looked ahead (I have anyway). We may need Kermit next season.

Do you think he is more arrogant than the fans who think they can get him banished from the club?

I was fuming straight after he took the kick, but it is in the past now and can't be changed. Its time we all moved on and looked ahead (I have anyway). We may need Kermit next season.

Quite. I was in Cardiff to see the penno and wasn't best pleased at the time to put it mildly. With the benefit of a lot of time passing since then I've sort of got over it. No one died, no animals or children were harmed and at least he had the bollocks to take a penalty. If he had blasted the ball a million miles over the bar into Row Z he wouldn't have got 10% of the grief he has got. If I was a vindictive person ( which I'm not ), the person who should be strung up is Alex Bruce, who gifted them a penalty in normal time, and to my mind cost us the game. Seems strange the the Blue Mongies can hardly contain themselves over the fact that he might sign for us, but can't entertain the thought of Kermo pulling on a Leicester shirt again.

Get over it folks, that was then and this is now. It's over, finished, gone.

New season, new start.

Quite. I was in Cardiff to see the penno and wasn't best pleased at the time to put it mildly. With the benefit of a lot of time passing since then I've sort of got over it. No one died, no animals or children were harmed and at least he had the bollocks to take a penalty. If he had blasted the ball a million miles over the bar into Row Z he wouldn't have got 10% of the grief he has got. If I was a vindictive person ( which I'm not ), the person who should be strung up is Alex Bruce, who gifted them a penalty in normal time, and to my mind cost us the game. Seems strange the the Blue Mongies can hardly contain themselves over the fact that he might sign for us, but can't entertain the thought of Kermo pulling on a Leicester shirt again.

I agree with most of that, however I don't think Bruce has been mentioned in weeks, by mongies or otherwise.

I agree with most of that, however I don't think Bruce has been mentioned in weeks, by mongies or otherw*s*.

On FT, a big percentage don't want him to sign. He did however admitted he made an error of judgement on the penalty in the Mockery.

Wayne Brown's utter disregard for his team mates has virtually been forgotten despite him ****ing it all up pre-first leg.

Last edited:
I think he could still come good for us. Hope he doesn't let the idiotic fans' abuse get to him too much.

Maybe we should all paint him a nice picture to make him feel wanted again?

Let's have 1st July as Pictures For Kermit Day*, I don't think there's any WC that day so there'll be ****all else to do.

*All entries must be either hand drawn & scanned or completed freehand in MS Paint or similar.
All pictures must be of a happy or celebratory nature. Upsetting or disparaging images will be disqualified.
The winning image will be decided by an open poll of TB members, with a first prize of a signed A4.

I hope he leaves, for the sake of his career. Personally, I can't forgive him for what he's done BUT I wouldn't boo him. However, some idiots will & I can't see him wanting to stay once he's heard that.

For the sake of himself, Kermit should go under his terms.

The fact he was ridiculed in the national media for a week or so, and the whole David Henson song, it is a bit bad that no-one at the club has done anything to thow any support, regardless of whether it was self induced etc.

The fact he was ridiculed in the national media for a week or so, and the whole David Henson song, it is a bit bad that no-one at the club has done anything to thow any support, regardless of whether it was self induced etc.

Exactly d.

Can we count on your support for Pictures For Kermit Day?

Last edited:
I hope he leaves, for the sake of his career. Personally, I can't forgive him for what he's done BUT I wouldn't boo him. However, some idiots will & I can't see him wanting to stay once he's heard that.

For the sake of himself, Kermit should go under his terms.

How ridiculous. Can you forgive Weale for letting in a ridiculous goal in the first leg? Or the goal against Derby? Or the team for losing a good lead againt Watford? All contributed.

How ridiculous. Can you forgive Weale for letting in a ridiculous goal in the first leg? Or the goal against Derby? Or the team for losing a good lead againt Watford? All contributed.

Weale's first leg wasn't on the scale of Kermits howler. The one against Derby is irrelevant in the whole scheme of things. We're talking of individuals and we got out of jail by scoring late there.

I told you it was my opinion. Nobody elses.

Weale's first leg wasn't on the scale of Kermits howler. The one against Derby is irrelevant in the whole scheme of things. We're talking of individuals and we got out of jail by scoring late there.

I told you it was my opinion. Nobody elses.

of course its not irrelevant, pick up those extra 3 points and we could have finished above ccardif and had the last leg at home,with penalties in front of our own fans. to blame one player simply because it was the last mistake of the season is incredibly naive and short sighted. that's not my opinion, that's absolute fact. done.

of course its not irrelevant, pick up those extra 3 points and we could have finished above ccardif and had the last leg at home,with penalties in front of our own fans. to blame one player simply because it was the last mistake of the season is incredibly naive and short sighted. that's not my opinion, that's absolute fact. done.

You mean that one that cost us a potential £90 Million pound prize & a season in premiership?

Yes how naive of me..

You mean that one that cost us a potential £90 Million pound prize & a season in premiership?

Yes how naive of me..

at least you admit it. if you think none of the others had any effect on the same potential money then you are naive. if you can't see why then you are also an idiot.

at least you admit it. if you think none of the others had any effect on the same potential money then you are naive. if you can't see why then you are also an idiot.

True they did. Kermits penalty was by far the worst thing I've seen & probably will ever see. In my opinion he cost us more than anyone else. Its not a fact, but I wouldn't want to see him here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669