Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still down in Cardiff and I'm feeling sickened about the manner of our losing. Yes, you can blame many people for the defeat - but only one of them was acting like a twat at the time. And I wouldn't care if I never see him in a City shirt again.

Kermorgant is clearly set to be demonised - in a long line of City-scapegoats, he is one who will deserve everything he gets.

I'm still down in Cardiff and I'm feeling sickened about the manner of our losing. Yes, you can blame many people for the defeat - but only one of them was acting like a twat at the time. And I wouldn't care if I never see him in a City shirt again.

Kermorgant is clearly set to be demonised - in a long line of City-scapegoats, he is one who will deserve everything he gets.

:038::038::038:

such true words have never been said. The man has not proven to be up to standard and tops it off with that pen. How long is his contract?

I think this is a pretty pathetic attitude and I'm surprised it's come from you Bob.

I was there like the rest of you, and to lose like we did really ****ing hurts and being at work is so miserable right now, but to blame it all on Kermit is way off the mark. It's the easiest thing to do, but way off.

Yes, it was a ridiculously stupid thing to attempt, and it made him look stupid, but people do stupid things when they're under pressure - you're brain just doesn't work the way it should. If he'd shown a lack of effort at any point this season, have a go at him. If he'd shown disinterest in doing his best for the club, have a go at him. If he'd deliberately done anything detrimental to the progression of our season, have a go at him. But he hasn't done any of those things. You can argue that he's not of a good enough standard for the squad and you can certainly say that the pressure got the better of him and he did an absurdly idiotic thing - but to demonise him for either of those things is very low and very unnecessary.

I really want to hate yann for what he did last night but I just can't bring myself to do it.Yes it was stupid,Yes it was arrogant,Yes if it was six inches to the right it would have gone in but at the end of the day I am sure he thought he would score and he is only human all he has done is made a big mistake. I am sure everyone on here has made a big mistake at work but we are allowed to carry on and rectify it. Yes be frustrated with his stupid decision but ffs lets not hate the man.

Last edited:
Must admit I wanted to kill the fecker last night.

I can't see how he will remain at Leicester, he won't even be able to walk around the place without being verbally hammered.

:038::038::038:

Here, here, all this bullshit about the 1st leg, we should have won it in normal time, offide; all absolutely irrelevant.

All he had to do was put his foot through the fecker. Hit it with all his fecking power. If he misses, well he misses and we all forgive him, but no the twat tries to be a fancy dan, in doing this he has cost us the (at least) potential to win a penalty shoot-out.

Total cock of the highest order.

I'm sure it matters to him not one jot but i will never forgive him for that.

Last edited:
I think this is a pretty pathetic attitude and I'm surprised it's come from you Bob.

I'm wondering why you say it's a pathetic attitude but then go on to agree with everything that I say in my first paragraph. That he will be demonised is a fact. If he had some 'credit in the bank' he might not have attracted my comment that he will be deserving of the scapegoating, but he has done absolutely nothing to advance the cause.

As far as I am concerned he is as guilty of halting City's progression as David Speedie was in 1992. Speedie redeemed himself; I doubt if Kermorgant has got it in him to even try to.

So if penalty aside Kermorgant is as bad as most are saying he is,is it his fault for not having the ability or pearsons for playing him?

I'm sure it matters to him not one jot....

Why? :102:

How do you know he wasnt devastated in the dressing room? It wont be on the level that we all are, but surely the man has pride, that will have been hammered with that miss and the fact he looked like a complete cock. Im not having a go, just wondered how you are so sure?

Personally I dont forgive him for it, it was a stupid stupid thing to do, but hes only human, he made a massive mistake and will no doubt pay for it, but come next season I will have put it behind me and be looking forward to Citeh lifting that trophy!

Never rated the guy, but I have no problem with his pen. Yes he looked a bit stupid once it was saved and you could say he should have just smashed it, but he had the balls to take one and unfortunately he missed.

I realise that some people need a scapegoat and if blaming Yann makes them feel better then fair play, but I have no grudges against the guy.

The comments on this thread are just as pathetic as the ones made on sky. We lost a football lottery after 270 mins of football in which we didn't manage to score more goals than the opposition.

How anyone can villify one of the players that stepped up to take a peno that decides the outcome of a whole season is beyond me. He took an unorthodox penalty, one that the keeper would have struggled to save had he stayed on his line and is now public enemy number 1.

The comments on this thread are just as pathetic as the ones made on sky. We lost a football lottery after 270 mins of football in which we didn't manage to score more goals than the opposition.

How anyone can villify one of the players that stepped up to take a peno that decides the outcome of a whole season is beyond me. He took an unorthodox penalty, one that the keeper would have struggled to save had he stayed on his line and is now public enemy number 1.

:038::038:

Why? :102:

How do you know he wasnt devastated in the dressing room? It wont be on the level that we all are, but surely the man has pride, that will have been hammered with that miss and the fact he looked like a complete cock. Im not having a go, just wondered how you are so sure?

Personally I dont forgive him for it, it was a stupid stupid thing to do, but hes only human, he made a massive mistake and will no doubt pay for it, but come next season I will have put it behind me and be looking forward to Citeh lifting that trophy!

Sorry BBB you misunderstood my quote, i meant it will not matter to him whether i forgive him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669