Kerrea Gilbert on trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 21 year old drunk and disorderly? ......In Humberstone Gate?........On a Saturday night? What is this fecking work coming to, its unheard of in these parts.

I wonder if this is only going to trial because he's a "famous" footballer? Surely not...

Or do you mean a footballer that thinks he is famous and because of that thinks that he can behave in any manner he wishes?

I can't imagine that the copper-in-the-street would recognise Kerrea Gilbert, nor would have any idea who he is even when given his name.

On the other hand, I can't imagine Joe Blogs from Saffron Lane getting a nice shiny courtroom trial for being drunk in town, after giving his occupation as unemployed and not professional footballer.

On the other hand, I can't imagine Joe Blogs from Saffron Lane getting a nice shiny courtroom trial for being drunk in town, after giving his occupation as unemployed and not professional footballer.

Joe Blogs can elect to go for trial, just as Kerrea Gilbert has done. Whether it might be wise for him to do so is open to debate; something which similarly applies to Kerrea Gilbert.

Last edited:

That would all depend on whether Joe pleaded guilty or not. Although for it to go beyond a caution is slightly weird, depending on what he actually did that is.

Obviously it is a police matter but in football terms is it totally a Leicester City matter or will Arsenal be involved. My concern is that I would like Arsenal to believe that they can lend us other youngsters without any problems. There is so much talent among the youngsters of the top four clubs and I believe we have benefited from the loan system this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669