Kerrea Gilbert on trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Footballer faces trial for disorder

Saturday, October 11, 2008, 09:30
A Leicester City player is to be tried early next year for being drunk and disorderly in public.
Kerrea Gilbert (21) is accused of being drunk and disorderly in Humberstone Gate, on September 24.
He denies the charge.
Gilbert, who joined the club from Arsenal in July on a season-long loan deal, appeared before Leicester magistrates to confirm his name, age and address and enter a not-guilty plea.
He was released on unconditional bail until January 29.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....l-disorder/article-392539-detail/article.html

anyone hear any rumours of his actions that were disorderly?

If its something like pissing in a bin then they should give him at least 7 years, throw away the key I say!

anyone hear any rumours of his actions that were disorderly?

If its something like pissing in a bin then they should give him at least 7 years, throw away the key I say!

I think he cut in front of MHS in the chippie, it was never going to end well.

sign him permanently now from the Arse

Killed a pigeon

He shoved his cock in a granny's ear.

He tried to mount a Badger

Footballer faces trial for disorder

Saturday, October 11, 2008, 09:30
A Leicester City player is to be tried early next year for being drunk and disorderly in public.
Kerrea Gilbert (21) is accused of being drunk and disorderly in Humberstone Gate, on September 24.
He denies the charge.
Gilbert, who joined the club from Arsenal in July on a season-long loan deal, appeared before Leicester magistrates to confirm his name, age and address and enter a not-guilty plea.
He was released on unconditional bail until January 29.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....l-disorder/article-392539-detail/article.html

HE WASN'T DRUNK HE WAS PISSED OUT HIS HEAD :081::081::081::081::081:

Well they couldn't have said; 'Kerrea Gilbert (21) is accused of being absolutley smashed out his tree in Humberstone Gate, on September 24.'

Last edited:
Why not :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That wasn't the main problem was it? Haven't you read the thread? He either; pushed in front of MHS at the chippy, put his cock in his Granny's ear or mounted a Badger. Keep up Newton

I thought he had done all three :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

****ing hell, thats some night out, especially if he made lewd acts with his Gran and a Badger, no wonder he had an erection:icon_lol:

Last edited:
That wasn't the main problem was it? Haven't you read the thread? He either; pushed in front of MHS at the chippy, put his cock in his Granny's ear or mounted a Badger. Keep up Newton

That's Newt's usual night out.... :icon_lol:

stop all this basger baiting. it's illegal.

I wish somebody had told Gilbert the Filbert that. Is putting you cock in your Gran's ear illegal too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669