Kettering Town (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kettering away Tuesday 26th July

erm... anything happening?

weale moore ball berner tunch oakley moussa SSL waggy howard dyer, dont know formation (surprised no pantsil) subs smith kermo DNG norburn bynre schlupp parkes info from FT

I understand we're 1 down

Last edited:

weale moore ball berner tunch oakley moussa SSL waggy howard dyer, dont know formation (surprised no pantsil) subs smith kermo DNG norburn bynre schlupp parkes info from FT

Too difficult to read a couple of posts prior to yours? I can't even begin to understand what you've typed.

I'm assuming no commentary for this?

What position does Moore play? Trying to work out who's in midfield.

Last edited:
1-1 HT

From what I'm reading on Twitter, we've dominated the first half with no end product. Sound familiar....?

We've got Howard and Waghorn up front, are you suprised? ;)

No. They should be playing Stevie Oakley up front; he would get them loads.

We've got Howard and Waghorn up front, are you suprised? ;)

Kettering would love to have Howard and Waghorn as their strikers.

I doubt whether Steve Howard is physically able to manage a full season at Championship football at his age but Waghorn would be first choice striker in many Championship clubs. We take it for granted that Waghorn will not be a regular in the starting XI for Leicester but this just shows how far Leicester have come.

We re getting very close to the start of the season with that as our only option. We may have to get used to it.I'm honestly struggling to see where we have strengthened at all. We've replaced good loanees with decent players. We've changed the keeper (in my opinion with no notable improvement) and added Danns as competition.

we re getting very close to the start of the season with that as our only option. We may have to get used to it.i'm honestly struggling to see where we have strengthened at all. We've replaced good loanees with decent players. We've changed the keeper (in my opinion with no notable improvement) and added danns as competition.
dooooooooom

Bru wake up and look at the squad, yes we need a striker, but the defensive options are so much better. Kasper is better then Weale, and has so much more potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566