Kindle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a kindle and I'm quite excited about it so I'm posting about it here.

Does anyone else have one? Any hints/tips/resources for free books etc?

Me too and they are wonderful!

I know that there are sharing sites (highly illegal) but I (honestly) don't know any. I find that Amazon has enough free books for me at the moment.

I also get the Times delivered, each day. I was going to make this an either/or with the printed version, but I found that I picked up and missed different stories on each and so, get both.

I shall keep reading this thread for tips too.

Enjoy!

I'm not supposed to know this but I accidently intercepted an e mail from Amazon.
I'm getting one for Xmas.:038:

I find that when I am thinking of buying a new machine one of the best places to go is YouTube. There you will find loads of videos with tips about the Kindle.

Everyone knows there is a great deal of comedy and music on YouTube. people often do not realise that there is a great deal of serious and useful stuff as well.

I find that when I am thinking of buying a new machine one of the best places to go is YouTube. There you will find loads of videos with tips about the Kindle.

Everyone knows there is a great deal of comedy and music on YouTube. people often do not realise that there is a great deal of serious and useful stuff as well.

Did you know, they even allow women on there now? I can't see what good can come from it though.

I actually bought it with some birthday money to take on honeymoon to read a couple of novels etc, but I've put a load of my .pdf study notes on there and it handles them very well. Very easy on the eye too.

I have to say, it is a little bigger than I anticipated.

Really pleased with it though.

What a peculiar comment.
Ian asked for help and my post was trying to be helpful. Was yours?

I was trying to save him from the shock of expecting a video of a cat dressed as Superman delivering a Kindle demonstration, only to find it's some woman neglecting to cook a meal for her family. They're pretty hungry at this stage and they're sick of her vlogging about tech gadgets, even though she has got loads of subscribers.

If that's not helpful, then I'll just go back to trying to video Mossy and Rashers falling over drunk.

I was trying to save him from the shock of expecting a video of a cat dressed as Superman delivering a Kindle demonstration, only to find it's some woman neglecting to cook a meal for her family. They're pretty hungry at this stage and they're sick of her vlogging about tech gadgets, even though she has got loads of subscribers.

If that's not helpful, then I'll just go back to trying to video Mossy and Rashers falling over drunk.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I feel for those who don't get the Macky humour. I'm intrigued by the word 'vlogging' as well.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: : I feel for those who don't get the Macky humour. I'm intrigued by the word 'vlogging' as well.

I have been intrigued by the whole of Macky's post as I "didn't get the Macky humour." His humour must be "cutting edge" since I don't get Frankie Boyle and Russell Brand either. Never mind - now where did I put my Arthur Askey VHS tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669