Last FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempsonFox

Anyone still use this much, I find it really useful to discover music I wouldn't have heard about otherwise.

Checked the Talkingballs group - not exactly brimming with life.

I can thank Last.fm for getting me into the likes of Modest Mouse and JJ.Cale. Superb.

I can thank Last.fm for getting me into the superb rocksteady and dancehall classics i discovered in Macky's charts.

Happy to help you discover some real music teddy, it's a service that I don't charge for

Happy to help you discover some real music teddy, it's a service that I don't charge for

I wouldn't mind that actually. I was at a nightclub arangement called Bar Europe earlier and I was frankly upset by the woefully shite music the disc jockey was playing.

I wouldn't mind that actually. I was at a nightclub arangement called Bar Europe earlier and I was frankly upset by the woefully shite music the disc jockey was playing.

I do provide a service where I give DJs a hard dig in the ribs if they're upsetting people by playing shite music.
I do charge or this service though.
I'm prepared to negotiate a discount for you because I like you, this discount doesn't apply to any other talkingballers though, the rest of you ***** have to pay me full whack, but I assure you I am very persuasive and effective.

I do provide a service where I give DJs a hard dig in the ribs if they're upsetting people by playing shite music.
I do charge or this service though.
I'm prepared to negotiate a discount for you because I like you, this discount doesn't apply to any other talkingballers though, the rest of you ***** have to pay me full whack, but I assure you I am very persuasive and effective.

oooo-er...

That's very Innocentesque.

No wonder she liked you!

I haven't been on it in about a year. It seems to be dying I never hear anyone mention it anymore.

Checked the Talkingballs group - not exactly brimming with life.

Careful. Some folk on there like to take the piss just because your missus has caused something like Take That to appear on your playlist :mad:

oooo-er...

That's very Innocentesque.

No wonder she liked you!

:icon_lol:
I think she just recognised that I need help, I was a kind of case study for her.
She's a published author, did you know that?

Careful. Some folk on there like to take the piss just because your missus has caused something like Take That to appear on your playlist :mad:
My youngest son has got a separate user account to me on our PC, and doesn't have a Last.fm account, yet every now and again his music appears on my playlist.

I don't know why it happens, but having done a bit of research it appears it isn't only me this happens to and Last.fm don't have an answer as to why.

I delete his songs as soon as I realise it's done it again - I'd hate anybody to think I was "with it" musically :icon_lol:

My youngest son has got a separate user account to me on our PC, and doesn't have a Last.fm account, yet every now and again his music appears on my playlist.

I don't know why it happens, but having done a bit of research it appears it isn't only me this happens to and Last.fm don't have an answer as to why.

I delete his songs as soon as I realise it's done it again - I'd hate anybody to think I was "with it" musically :icon_lol:

Despite being the only user of this PC, I still have no idea why the likes of Usher and 50 Cent appear in my Top Artists list :icon_conf

Have they got Bachman Turner Overdrive ?

2526687.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670