lazzers eating out guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know!

YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH
This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat.
(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757...
If you haven't, add 1756.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS=

YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know!

YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH
This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat.
(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757...
If you haven't, add 1756.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS=

Hope you'll post one next year that has 1758 and 1757 as the numbers to add for that will be THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS

Hope you'll post one next year that has 1758 and 1757 as the numbers to add for that will be THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS

Yeh I know, Most of these are shite, but I bet a few thought it was amazing!

Dont know whether this has been covered already (81 pages being alot to trawl through) but has anyone been to San Carlo's on Grandby Street and if so, what is it like??
Cheers!

Dont know whether this has been covered already (81 pages being alot to trawl through) but has anyone been to San Carlo's on Grandby Street and if so, what is it like??
Cheers!

Have been there a couple of times - food is ok, run of the mill really (as you would get in Zizzi or Ask). The service was good even though it was busy.

Cheers!

Its average if you want top italian got to casa romana on albion street or alloro on millstone lane.

Have been there a couple of times - food is ok, run of the mill really (as you would get in Zizzi or Ask). The service was good even though it was busy.

Always been awesome everytime i have been, the seafood is top notch! Different class to ask, i went there last saturday and my 'speciality' seafood pizza had tinned tuna on it, i was quite upset!! San Carlo has been excellent every time i have been. Though the waiters on occasion have been caught snorting in the toilets, but nevermind!!

Always been awesome everytime i have been, the seafood is top notch! Different class to ask, i went there last saturday and my 'speciality' seafood pizza had tinned tuna on it, i was quite upset!! San Carlo has been excellent every time i have been. Though the waiters on occasion have been caught snorting in the toilets, but nevermind!!

Thanks for the feedback. Will give it a whirl!

The Noor Tandoori, Leicester Road, Hinckley.

Wednesday and Sundays night only, five course meal for £8.95.
Lovely and filling - great value.

The NEC

Jacket potatoes that taste of Marmite
Cheese and tomato pizza with no cheese or tomato on them
Chicken burger that was undercooked

Was a lovely food experience. 0.6/10

The NEC

Jacket potatoes that taste of Marmite
Cheese and tomato pizza with no cheese or tomato on them
Chicken burger that was undercooked

Was a lovely food experience. 0.6/10

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Went to La Tasca last night, superb mid week promotion - £10 for as much Tapas as you want. You can literally spend all night in there drinking and just getting dishes delivered as and when you want it. A genuine offer and an extensive menu to choose from.

9/10

Went to La Tasca last night, superb mid week promotion - £10 for as much Tapas as you want. You can literally spend all night in there drinking and just getting dishes delivered as and when you want it. A genuine offer and an extensive menu to choose from.

9/10

And let me guess, you did just that !! :icon_lol:

Frankie & Benny's, Sheffield.

Sack the four eyed bent Aussy **** behind the bar, stop the fat ****ers going in there to cram there gobs full and it would be a good eating place.

2 ****ing mushrooms!!!!! FFS!!!

Frankie & Benny's, Sheffield.

Sack the four eyed bent Aussy **** behind the bar, stop the fat ****ers going in there to cram there gobs full and it would be a good eating place.

2 ****ing mushrooms!!!!! FFS!!!

8 out of 10 :102:

8 out of 10 :102:
Haven't decided on a rating yet, I'm still pondering on it.

I'm thinking 4 at the minute, the main problem was the people at the other tables and the people working in there (excluding the chef), without these it would be a defo 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669