LCFC World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the videos? They have installed some new security software but now it wont let me watch the vids?

Which software are you using?

I think it says on the site it now only works using windows, IE and Windows media player.

And that's only if you've paid for it!

Have tried IE and Firefox, not sure windows media, its actually my dads account, he only pays it on the basis we can both use it!!

LCFC world may find that they start to lose customers!!

Have tried IE and Firefox, not sure windows media, its actually my dads account, he only pays it on the basis we can both use it!!

LCFC world may find that they start to lose customers!!

You should contact the club with your details then.

I think it's more likely they will gain customers if people can't steal it the way they used to.

You should contact the club with your details then.

I think it's more likely they will gain customers if people can't steal it the way they used to.

Ill get him as the bill payer to do it, premium tv are proper shite!!

Anyone else sign up on the basis that they were giving away a free football? We did and has it arrived? No.

Also the highlights for some of the matches are unacceptable IMO. The West Brom highlights (i think) started from their goal in the second half! I would strongly advise everyone not to waste their money on this!

Anyone else sign up on the basis that they were giving away a free football? We did and has it arrived? No.

Also the highlights for some of the matches are unacceptable IMO. The West Brom highlights (i think) started from their goal in the second half! I would strongly advise everyone not to waste their money on this!

To be fair the West Brom match was short of any sort of Highlight.

I have cancelled my subscription though because it is a piss poor service.

To be fair the West Brom match was short of any sort of Highlight.

I have cancelled my subscription though because it is a piss poor service.

Doesn't it state somewhere that you get extended highlights of every match??

Seems more like the Championship with some tosser dubbed over it to me!

I was going to sign up for it in the summer, but my mate talked me out of it, saying it's a waste of money. By the sounds of it, I'm glad I took his advice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669