Lee Peltier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I apologise. Is it 'it's' then? I've been taught otherwise and often seen this criticised.

It's (I'm learning) snobbery anyway.

I have been taught what I have been taught. I don't pretend that I nor my teachers were or are infalliable however. To learn is to grow. He not busy being born is busy dying.

You do just as well to remember that for the wise men and the fools you've got nothing, man, to live up to.

He's quality. The brief impression that I got in the second half of last season was that your team was full of too many fairweather loanees that weren't prepared to grind out results, if I'm right about this, Peltier is a superb signing for you. He's committed, pacy and superb going forwards. Defensively he's decent enough, but has to rely on pace fairly regularly. I've never seen such a skillful player be able to put in such full blooded challenges... normally at our level it's an either-or scenario.

A Hudds fan's comments towards Peltier.

can you tell a wise man by the way he speaks or spells?
Is this more important than the stories that he tells?
Well then mysty your a better man than i.

I'm heading back to the safe house. I didn't realize putting a playful smiley could cause a mental breakdown! :icon_roll Next season can't come quick enough!

You've got that the wrong way round. Its doesn't have an apostrophe when it's used in the possessive sense. Just like yours, theirs, hers etc don't have an apostrophe.

Thankyou.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing - and as usual, I have a lot less than I'd previously appreciated.

Reminds me of a few years ago in Dominican Republic. My fiancée and I were sitting in a Mexican restaurant, when one of the waiters came to take our order. When he left the table, I remarked to her how much he looked like Bill Cosby; to which she agreed...

Then she started to hum "White Christmas".
:081: Love it.

Homer. Can't work out if you're trying to be funny or mistakenly think that ' I'd ' is wrong..... because it isn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670