Post Match Leeds 3 Leicester 1

Looking at the game overall, we should have won, we missed chances, the referee had a mare and bottled most decisions, the full back won MOM he was dreadful only because his name is gray and his goal hit half the back four before going in, a shocking decision by the linesman but wibble wibble wibble we are still 6 points ahead and we go again

Daka was fantastic apart from that miss.
Agreed. He led the line well, did excellently for our goal, and played well.

But for all that, when given a very easy chance he has to score. It’s one thing if he’s part of a strike partnership. As the sole striker in any team, if you don’t take easy chances, the rest of your game can only make up for so much.

I’m not saying we should flog tge guy. There’s no vendetta from me. I’ve praised him this season. But equally, when he misses that chance I have to criticize him. It’d be obtuse to only do one or the other regardless of circumstances.

Daka has to do better. He seems to shit himself when he has time to think about it.

Very very frustrating, going to take a while for anger to subside.

We are still in the box seat and made ‘9 in a row’ (Champions elect !!! ) Leeds look very poor for most of that match.

This ****...being the manager that has over seen a rebuild that has taken up clear at the top and coast the league?

Your a ****ing idiot.
We'll have coasted the league if we're top in May. Not 2 months before. Not one week before.

If we throw away this position it'll be a bigger disaster than relegation, because that looked inevitable for months before it happened.

Until the 4th of May he's achieved precisely nothing & if he's got anything about him he'd tell you that himself.

His game management has been atrocious at times & his inept substitutions are rapidly becoming a theme. The test of him as a manager is to recognise that & change it. If he doesn't then he's not the finished article, same as he's always telling us the team isn't.

I could sense a change in the players after the Mavididi miss. It seemed to take some belief out of them.

Still not sure how we lost that.

Ref and linesman need shooting.

If Vestergaard plays anything like he did in the second half then we are better off with him suspended - far too often sucked in to try and win the ball, fail and left a gaping whole behind him. And that back heel in the box, what a spanner.

Game should have long been put to bed if we took our chances so really hard to take the defeat in that manner, especially with Dan James scoring.

Poor subs from Enzo didn't help, McAteer was a complete waste of time and Mavididi was doing a good job tracking back, and also looking dangerous.

Part of me thinks we'll be fine still as we absolutely dominated them but on the other hand, we do seem to be getting a habit of folding like a deck of cards as 7/1 on Leeds when we kept missing chances was far too high odds to turn down.

Brown Nose needs to take some blame for the defeat though as it was ludicrous betting on us to win with the record he has!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463