Leeds accept Schmeichel offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether Kasper actually signs for us remains to be seen, however from their perspective it would seem that Mr or is it Master Bates, is not prepared to spend. Money for players has to come from selling current squad players, glad I'm not Grayson.

Whether Kasper actually signs for us remains to be seen, however from their perspective it would seem that Mr or is it Master Bates, is not prepared to spend.
Definitely Mister. Master is only used by public school teachers who happen to think it's 1859.

I hope Kasper goes on to be as good as his dad was!

Re: The Mirror create a rumour about Schmeichel

Sorry, El Porto, but does not height have something to do with stature? Or am I missing something here?

I haven't really worded this that well have I RS...

In short, I stood next to him last year and he's one big lump!

Rhydal, the dad link wa a Tongue in cheek touch of humour, don't take it too seriously. Anyway, rather have Kasper than Bywater

More than adequate at this level and a step up from who's been on the books full-time of late.

There's little better on offer (and prepared to spend a season in the Championship) - all told, a cracking signing which will strengthen the side.

Like Babs said - nice to see positive signings which have scope to improve further.

Agree with all that. Will be pleased if we get him in, especially for £1m I think is a good deal.

Sven obviously knows him well from Man City and Notts County, so knows what he's getting. Good start to the signings I think.

Agree with all that. Will be pleased if we get him in, especially for £1m I think is a good deal.

Sven obviously knows him well from Man City and Notts County, so knows what he's getting. Good start to the signings I think.

Apart from the fact he's not signed and doesn't seem overly keen to.

He is not happy at all. Claims he is still a Leeds player.

He is still a Leeds player. And will be until he is signed by somebody else or his contract with Leeds comes to an end.

I personally don't think he will come now. If he was happy to move here, he would have not have come out with that statement at this point. Instead he would say it after the deal was done.

**** him

I sense a tide turning - if you're a whale you may wish to start swimming like **** in the opposite direction.

Re: The Mirror create a rumour about Schmeichel

Rhydal, the dad link wa a Tongue in cheek touch of humour, don't take it too seriously. Anyway, rather have Kasper than Bywater
So you're not serious about his dad, and you prefer him to Bywater. Interesting way of coming out chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669