Pre Match Leeds v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another must win, or at the very least a "must not lose". We give ourselves a real chance if we win here.

We win this and Leeds are buried as their run in is probably the worst to have of the bottom six teams.

fingers crossed the team get stuck in and we smash them 3 nil.

We give ourselves a real chance if we win here.
My thinking too. Win this, or at least not lose, and maybe I'll have my hampton at the ready for tattooing.

Today was unexpected (for me), a bonus. Keep the momentum and I'll see a light I wasn't expecting to see.

Are you still in your wet bed?

Maddison and Tielemans can both go **** themselves

Barnes in for Daka, Nididi or Mendy in for Tielemans

So, if Barnes and Maddison are fit, do they both start and if so, for who?

Barnes on the left wing. But do we move Daka up front or go with Kelechi and Vardy?

On today’s performance I’d be tempted to put Maddison in for Tielemans. He was awful against Wolves. And I thought Tete did okay. But I’d be fine with Maddison for Tete. Although I’m not sore Maddison should start.

I'm not going to pretent that Tielemans was anything other than poor today but I think we have to play him every game. He's clearly struggling to get match fit and we either write him off or let him play himself back. If we persist with him, I rekcon he could well do something very important and positive.

Similar with Ndidi. He's our best holding midfielder and we should just play him and let him find his form. Add Soumare and we have a perfect three in midfield.

Tete didn't do enough and I think the front three pick themselves - Barnes Iheanacho and Maddison.

Back five same as today.

Iversen
Castagne Faes Soyuncu Kristiansen
Tielemans Ndidi Soumare
Maddison Iheanacho Barnes

Maddison and Tielemans can both go **** themselves

Barnes in for Daka, Nididi or Mendy in for Tielemans

Exactly this. Madders has been bad enough with not coming back from Qatar and he's supposedly now got the shits. No way should he start.

‘Madders’ :rolleyes:

It’s going to be a proper slog against Leeds, hope we keep some quality on the bench to bring on.

If JM is available and on form, he could be influential. The few times I've seen Leeds (and it's recent) they're a horror show at the back.  Madders Maddison could find the space and exploit that. It'll not be a doddle, what Leeds might lack in organisation they make up for in energy and willing, so they'll be on him but that can work to his free-kick advantage.

Maddison has been total shite for quite a few games before his ‘illness’

I thought he would be the person to haul us out of this whole mess, but I now don’t think he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566