Pre Match Leeds v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddison has been total shite for quite a few games before his ‘illness’

I thought he would be the person to haul us out of this whole mess, but I now don’t think he is
What makes you think he wasn't shitting his guts out in the garden whilst having a wank and watching Chucklevision? It's harsh to call it an 'illness'.

Referee: Paul Tierney.
Assistants: Neil Davies, Scott Ledger.
Fourth official: Michael Salisbury.
VAR: Stuart Attwell.
Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis.

And if it wasn't for him, we would probably be relegated already.

How about giving him a chance under the new manager first?
****ing mental isn't it.

He's been our only footballer all season. He has 2 bad games under the chucklecunts whilst everything else around him burns and now he's getting it in the neck.

Colour me unsurprised.

I'm not going to pretent that Tielemans was anything other than poor today but I think we have to play him every game. He's clearly struggling to get match fit and we either write him off or let him play himself back. If we persist with him, I rekcon he could well do something very important and positive.

Similar with Ndidi. He's our best holding midfielder and we should just play him and let him find his form. Add Soumare and we have a perfect three in midfield.

Tete didn't do enough and I think the front three pick themselves - Barnes Iheanacho and Maddison.

Back five same as today.

Iversen
Castagne Faes Soyuncu Kristiansen
Tielemans Ndidi Soumare
Maddison Iheanacho Barnes
Hang on.. your response to our first victory in 2 and a half months is to revert back to the formation that couldn't get it done.

I fully agree with Tielemans and Ndidi needing to play and find their form though.

Maddison in for Daka or Vardy for me, pick up where you left off on Saturday.

****ing mental isn't it.

He's been our only footballer all season. He has 2 bad games under the chucklecunts whilst everything else around him burns and now he's getting it in the neck.

Colour me unsurprised.
Yep, it's probably the most amount of wibble i've ever read on here!

Maddison and Barnes in for Daka and Tete. That’ll do.

I know he’s been shit for ages, but I’m still of the opinion that Daka is just incredibly low on confidence and is trying far too hard. Reminds me of Vardy when he first joined.

I mean, it’s very very possible he’s just a bit shit too, mind.

I would use him sparingly for the rest of the season, but if he does stay this summer, I’m hoping next season can be a fresh start.

Actually thought Tete was good on Saturday.....
Average for me. Definitely not enough to start now that Barnes and Madderzz are back

It must be difficult for Tete: he isn't signed to the team so, may be gone in the summer. It isn't worth him settling properly in the area. I'm not sure how good his English is and presumably he has no family or friends in the area.

It is difficult to function at one's best under such circumstances. I think there is a real talent in Tete, if we stay up and signed him on a long term contract... Two big IF's, I know.

I think I go:

Iversen

Castagne
Faes
Soyuncu
Kristiansen

Soumare
Tielemans

Maddison
Nacho
Barnes
Vardy

Bit harsh on Tete and I don't love shifting Maddison wide, but needs must. Vardy was impactful on Saturday and Nacho should be paired with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566