Post Match Leicester 0 Crystal Palace 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing shit dropping kramaric for ulloa the lump of turd

It's over now. We desperately needed to win this and we haven't. We just have not learnt the lesson that in the Prem, you have to be absolutely clinical at both ends of the pitch. Mistakes lead to goals, end of story.

We do not have enough quality. Sad but a fact. Even if we were to stay up it would be an absolute scrape. Is it really worth it?

kram and nuge should of played

Yeah, first time I am really thinking this too - and also first time I'm thinking there have to be serious questions about Pearson's judgement. Maybe he's playing the best team possible, but although we looked decent in the first half, the quality wasn't there when we really needed it. After half time, we looked dreadful and Palace looked very much like the team staying up (they almost definitely will now).

9 months ago, people were talking about a top 5 finish within 3 years. It might take 3 years to get another crack at this league.

I feel very down.

Can't be in our position atthis point in the season and claim we are anywhere good enough for this league.

Majority of players are of a good Championship standard.

A more inspiring and shrewder manager would have made a better fist of it.

Owners left it far too late to take the plunge and get rid of Pearson.

The irony is that he is well equipped to have a fresh go next season.

kram and nuge should of played

We're shy of goals, so yes I can see why dropping our top striker would have been a great idea.

We're still only 3 points behind 17th, as we were at the start of the game.

It's far too early to say we're doomed.

However poor we were today, the ref was twice as bad. Whether he affected the result or not, I'm sick and tired of shit refs ruining games.

Oh and Jas, people were saying Ulloa was the saviour last week and having him and/or Kramaric on the bench was ridiculous. You can't have it both ways Mr Hindsight.

The irony is that he is well equipped to have a fresh go next season.

As has been said elsewhere, as much as Vardy, Nugent and King are being slated now they will be really important squad members for another promotion push so it's a good job they've been kept. Providing their confidence is not completely shot after this season.

Just gutted.

[Edit: Sorry - got my fixtures wrong. See Jeff's post for the same point made better]

Last edited:
We're still only 3 points behind 17th, as we were at the start of the game.

It's far too early to say we're doomed.

With Arsenal next, then a free week after the cup. We'll soon be 6 points behind. And we've only won 4 times all season.

Up until today I was feeling the same as you, but this game is a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669