Post Match Leicester 0 Leeds 1

James Justin is ****ing useless. **** off.

Ultimately it was a close game decided by a set piece but the disappointment comes from the fact we didn't test them anyway near enough....

Yep. They were better than us and looked very hungry.

Replacing Vardy with Nacho was a mistake. Should have been Casadei. As was not getting Mcateer on the pitch.

I’d urge people to not get too arsey. A tough match against an opponent that simply had to beat us to keep up.

Sometimes you just don’t deserve anything from a game. We didn’t deserve anything today. Had a feeling all week we’d be done in this fixture.

Sometimes you just don’t deserve anything from a game. We didn’t deserve anything today. Had a feeling all week we’d be done in this fixture.
Yeah, it didn’t sit well for us. Got the result I expected.

Need to bounce back against Boro.

Great save by their keeper at the end, and think Leeds played well - but also think we were poor, way off our best.

Despite our big squad, I still think we lack real options. The midfield 3 is lacking depth big time - although we are without Ndidi, Yunus and Praet there ATM. But that's where the game was lost tonight IMO. Hamza should've been on much earlier or stared.

Found it bizarre we didn't get Daka on tonight.

I though he played well.
I thought he was poor other than one last ditch tackle and ended the game with that awful waste of a free kick.

Great save by their keeper at the end, and think Leeds played well - but also think we were poor, way off our best.

Despite our big squad, I still think we lack real options. The midfield 3 is lacking depth big time - although we are without Ndidi, Yunus and Praet there ATM. But that's where the game was lost tonight IMO. Hamza should've been on much earlier or stared.

Found it bizarre we didn't get Daka on tonight.
The injuries in midfield have been a problem, paired with Casadies lack of form.

We weren’t at the races tonight. Seemingly beaten by a team who showed more hunger.

Oh well. Made us look average. Shame, but these types of games were always on the cards at some point.

Might take the pressure off Man Utd pinching our manager any time soon

Poor free kick. Should have been Mads on it.
I think what it is is that Justin’s passing was extremely safe and the couple of times he tried knocking it forward he completely cocked it up.

He had so many opportunities to switch the play, one two with Mavididi or little a little one round the corner to Winks and every single time it was back to Vestergaard or Mads.

I don’t think it’s instructions because Doyle was doing it and Faes and Ricardo do it on the other side. It all felt a little bit later day Ben Chilwell. Capable of more but not prepared to try it.

He was by no means the worst offender though. Casadei, Vardy, Nacho and for the first hour KDH let us down badly. And I’m not a fan of arrogantly starting the game in the manor we did a side that will never just sit there and watch it happen.

It has been coming and it doesn’t change an awful lot but we needed to do better tonight.

And I watched the second half with the sound off so I can only imagine what the state of Don Goodman’s knickers are after their keeper made a decent save at the end.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463