Post Match Leicester 0 Leeds 1

Here's my thoughts....

As a team we will beat most teams in this league. We will piss it and finish top by a distance.

Leeds will turn teams like us over and then lose to some absolute shitehouses like Stoke because they actually aren't that good a footballing team.

That was only 3 points. It was disappointing but it's a meh game.

No need to worry. No stress.

Ricardo and Fatty played well. Other than that there's not much positives to take from that. The start of the second half was just awful and the only player interested in defending for their goal was Vardy. Getting Hamza on for Butch could have been useful if it'd been 5 minutes in.

We deserved to get beat last week and got away with one big time against one of the most off form teams in the league that hadn’t won more than one home game in a calendar year. You’d have thought that lacklustre display would’ve been backed up with something of the opposite but the same performance against a much better side was served up tonight.

Deserved to get beat. Think they showed us too much respect in the end.

I just don’t think he is that good.
I’d be quite happy for the club to call it a day in Jan and find someone else, money permitting. Not an attitude problem or anything, just isn’t working.

I’d be quite happy for the club to call it a day in Jan and find someone else, money permitting. Not an attitude problem or anything, just isn’t working.
He has moments… but I have a feeling that he’s never going to be the player we need.

We were awful for large portions of that match and didn't create anything of any note really.

Ricardo was simply outstanding and both of the wingers gave everything they could. I don't think Vardy was anywhere near his best at all but he was doing Casadei's job in the first half. Still, he made too many errors so I can see why he was hooked but his replacement was even worse and missed a golden opportunity to equalise (just for CF, that). The major problem throughout that game however, was Casadei. He's just not up to the job at all and I'd much prefer to see Choudhury starting there. We also need to get Canon fit and hope he is halfway decent; we must have another option up front.

Leeds pressed us exceptionally well but there will be few if any teams as fit at they are. I didn't think they were all that either to be fair and I can see why they've lost a couple more than us. Defensively, they're rubbish, unfortunately our lot didn't seem to want to punish that.

It's 3 points. We are 11 clear of them. Boro up next and we need to show more productivity and more creativity. Casadei really shouldn't be starting that game.

Meh, whilst we didn't deserve to win that, I don't think Leeds were that much better than us.

Vardy was awful tonight and it was him losing the ball that led to their first corner and eventual goal.

Hopefully a wake up call rather than the start of a downward spiral as we have some other awkward games coming up.

Ref was a **** and was just falling for their time wasting and anti football from the moment they scored.

What did Choudhury get booked for as i was on the other side of the ground??

We were awful for large portions of that match and didn't create anything of any note really.

Ricardo was simply outstanding and both of the wingers gave everything they could. I don't think Vardy was anywhere near his best at all but he was doing Casadei's job in the first half. Still, he made too many errors so I can see why he was hooked but his replacement was even worse and missed a golden opportunity to equalise (just for CF, that). The major problem throughout that game however, was Casadei. He's just not up to the job at all and I'd much prefer to see Choudhury starting there. We also need Canon to get fit and hope he is halfway decent; we must have another option up front.

Leeds pressed us exceptionally well but there will be few if any teams as fit at they are. I didn't think they were all that either to be fair and I can see why they've lost a couple more than us. Defensively, they're rubbish, unfortunately our lot didn't seem to want to punish that.

It's 3 points. We are 11 clear of them. Boro up next and we need to show more productivity and more creativity. Casadei really shouldn't be starting that game.
That Nacho chance was the one and he completely ****ed it.

We could have done with eight Ricardo’s plus the wingers and keeper tonight. He was ****ing unbelievable.

We started with 3 bad passes from Hermansen and never seemed to be in control. Leeds came to win and we didn't do a lot to stop them.
Casadei is just not good enough and has not got any better since the first game he played.
We miss Ndidi & Doyle and should look at fixing this in January.
Same thoughts as a few others, it was time for us to lose, just rather it was against a bottom team.

Enzo said we just lost so people on here can have a good moan. Normally service to resume next week!

That Nacho chance was the one and he completely ****ed it.

We could have done with eight Ricardo’s plus the wingers and keeper tonight. He was ****ing unbelievable.
Yep. Has the consistency of fart after a stomach bug and a Vindaloo, that one. Ricardo though. ****ing hell, that was as close as I've seen to the real Ricardo for a couple of years. What a player he is.

We were never going to win this league without losing some games. Today, Sunderland and QPR hopefully give us and Enzo lessons to learn to finish the job. And the players might understand they ain’t all that.

We’ve done incredibly well from the shambles we were. Let’s not beat ourselves up too much for one loss against a strong team.

Yep. Has the consistency of fart after a stomach bug and a Vindaloo, that one. Ricardo though. ****ing hell, that was as close as I've seen to the real Ricardo for a couple of years. What a player he is.
Yep, what Ricardo, Winks and Fatawu were able to pull out of their arses tonight was stunning. I’ve had my doubts about Riccy back in the Prem if we can get there but he went 10 rounds tonight, one of the best individual performances I’ve seen in years.

James Justin is ****ing useless. **** off.
I’ve calmed down now and I retract that statement, though I do think he was poor tonight.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463