Post Match Leicester 1 Ipswich 1

Fyi it wad Yunus that lost us the match.

Just watched his man drift away into acres of space on the edge.

It was enzos fault for putting him into a game like that, the stupid ****.

Fyi it wad Yunus that lost us the match.

Just watched his man drift away into acres of space on the edge.

It was enzos fault for putting him into a game like that, the stupid ****.
I’m still waiting to see anything from Yunus. Does he have a legitimate use in our squad?

****ing state of this thread.

It’s a disappointing result and we have an unpleasant habit of conceding late. And yes, Enzo isn’t using his subs well at the minute.

Next four matches are very winnable.

We were missing two strikers, two midfielders and our best winger.

We are light in midfield, largely in part to being lumbered with shithouses we can’t move on like Soumare and Praet.

But people have Enzo sacked by Xmas next year, us disintegrating in the promotion run and most of the squad a collection of wankers. Get a grip.

7 points clear of 2nd
8 points clear of 3rd
24 points clear of 7th
42 points clear of relegation

Two points tossed down the shitter, against a team that we were better than all over the pitch by a ****ing country mile. We were sooo much better than they were, i thought it was almost embarrassing

But for the second game running we ****ed it up big time. They brought four subs on and ran us off the park at the end, in a game that was already incredibly draining due to the constant high press at both ends.

Should have made four subs on about seventy minutes, and another with five minutes to go. KDH and Cannon were totally ****ed ten minutes before he took them off. Mavididi was ****ed, full stop, and the poor ****ers across the back line were hung out to dry. Absolute madness

Our game management in the last fifteen is a steaming great turd on a stick.

I love genuinely what we do, and I love how we do it, but ****ng hell, Enzo learn how to ****ing close a game (clue: it ain’t sitting on your own ****ing 18 yard box with a team that are completely ****ing knackered)

One person.

I like him but he has been ****ing short sighted for two games in a row, now. He's got a lot in the bank but he has his shortcomings.
He’s definitely having a wee bit of a wobble, particularly as it relates to subs and squad management.

He’s a young manager who is still learning and he’s dealing with a squad that’s still got issues from years of dreadful recruitment and contract management.

He’s done an incredible job overall, and as you say, he’s got a lot in the bank.

We haven't learnt from any of the lessons of this season so far imo.

Also for a team that thrives on setting traps by playing out and hoping teams press I can't fathom how we fell into that trap towards the end of this game..... Far too many men committing and getting beat which then let them play through.

Honestly I really love Enzo and what he's doing generally but he and we are ****ing naive

The fact that most people are still thinking about how we’ll get on in the Prem next season tells you everything about the mindset of most fans.

We were ****ing naive tonight and it’s not something that’s only happened once, it’s worth talking about it otherwise what’s the point of posting on here?

Maybe we should all post like tweeting footballers?

Gutted to concede so late on but it’s another point towards the promotion push! Come on Foxes, we go again!

….100 times in a post match thread.

The fact that most people are still thinking about how we’ll get on in the Prem next season tells you everything about the mindset of most fans.

We were ****ing naive tonight and it’s not something that’s only happened once, it’s worth talking about it otherwise what’s the point of posting on here?

Gutted to concede so late on but it’s another point towards the promotion push! Come on Foxes, we go again!

There’s a difference between being critical about a performance and thinking we are falling apart.

I don’t know, Leicester fans seem awfully miserable and critical for being comfortably top of the league is all.

There’s a difference between being critical about a performance and thinking we are falling apart.

I don’t know, Leicester fans seem awfully miserable and critical for being comfortably top of the league is all.
It was an annoying game to watch, off the back of a really bad result last weekend.

A few good results and it’ll be put to one side, the mood just reflects the game that went before it.

I know what you’re saying, I don’t necessarily like the attitude of arms folded ‘come on then, entertain me’ that I sense in some of our fan base. I think we’ve been largely fantastic this season, but I also like my Leicester sides with a bit of street smarts and pragmatism, which I think we’ve been lacking this season on the occasions we’ve needed it.

And we’ve got to the top of the league but we need to, and should be staying there. There’s a lot to lose.

I enjoyed the game, I thought we’d get a second. Up until midway through 2nd half it looked like the most probable outcome.

Shame we ran out of puff. Disappointing to drop points in that manner.

A draw before kick off however would not have been the worst result.

Confidence and belief is a funny thing. Starting to feel as though the team are talking themselves into a negative mindset. If Southampton and Ipswich can get within 3 points we will collapse.
No way. I refuse to believe this.

7 and 8 points behind us. 18 matches left and a whole lot to play for. If we win half our matches, we'll be up. I want us to win the league though so we better win 12!!!

It's rarely this tight between three teams who keep ploughing on. Remember this was a draw at home vs 2nd place. We will go up if we win the games we should win.

Dropping points against teams at the top is understandable. But this is the Championship and we're bossing it. Nowt to fear.

Don’t worry. Play like that and we’ll be fine

Don’t worry. Play like that and we’ll be fine
Ha! To be fair I don’t think any players or staff have reached those levels of cognitive dissonance yet :icon lol:

But you’ve summed it up there with something that’s still fresh in the memory, the season isn’t a foregone conclusion.

We were very good in the first half last night, especially pressing them when they had the ball. Unfortunately it wore the players out and that thing some managers do when a player is too tired to function properly so they’re replaced by a teammate never happened. As soon as Mavididi had that shot blocked following a corner and Cannon’s overhead kick from the rebound went over it was inevitable that they would equalise. That was the last chance to punish them before tiredness completely took hold and we couldn’t take it.

We’ve got a nice run of fixtures coming up, if we’re still 8 points clear of third after we play Leeds then we’ll nearly be there with some wiggle room.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463