Leicester 1 Preston 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockholm fox

It's very difficult to know what the right level should be for a newly promoted side - guessing I would say if we get established in mid table then that would be a reasonable outcome.

I don't disagree. A lot of misfounded optimism early season about pushing on through to the play-offs and beyond in my opinion, always disappointing to lose at home though.

homer

More points pissed away be truly dreadful defending - sheer incompetence at it's very finest

We created bundles of chances and half-chances and weren't sharp enough to put them away. Must have been twenty or thirty at least - maybe more

Wellens pisses about with the ball like a feckin' great girl, and then the useless fecktard Brown let's their big lump run 45 yards and it's game over

The decision to play Brown instead of Hobbs was quite ridiculous. He is shite

The decision to keep N'Guessan on for over an hour was farcical. He is out of his depth

The decision to then take Howard off was just plain stupid, and had to be corrected by another substitution.

The decision to buy Neilson at all is beginning to look utterly shambolic, bordering on the insane. We've had our fair share of tossers at right back over recent years, but he is firmly up there in the Curtis/Maybury category, if not worse

We are where we are on merit - and if we continue with that back four, and with a complete lack of width, we certainly won't get any higher and may indeed fall a fair bit further

foxychik

no need to panic - there was some good individual performances today fryatt was superb i thought .
Sloppy defending for the first goal - and we got caught on the break when no one challenged for the corner for the second.
Thought the tactics were to blame as much as anything else , after the subs we had width but without howard no height in the box .

Brauny Blue

More points pissed away be truly dreadful defending - sheer incompetence at it's very finest

We created bundles of chances and half-chances and weren't sharp enough to put them away. Must have been twenty or thirty at least - maybe more

Wellens pisses about with the ball like a feckin' great girl, and then the useless fecktard Brown let's their big lump run 45 yards and it's game over

The decision to play Brown instead of Hobbs was quite ridiculous. He is shite

The decision to keep N'Guessan on for over an hour was farcical. He is out of his depth

The decision to then take Howard off was just plain stupid, and had to be corrected by another substitution.

The decision to buy Neilson at all is beginning to look utterly shambolic, bordering on the insane. We've had our fair share of tossers at right back over recent years, but he is firmly up there in the Curtis/Maybury category, if not worse

We are where we are on merit - and if we continue with that back four, and with a complete lack of width, we certainly won't get any higher and may indeed fall a fair bit further

Apart from that, all is well :icon_lol:

Profondo Rosso

Thought we were very poor defensively today, missed Hobbs like hell.

Brown and N'Guessen are not good enough for this division.

Kingy_85

Radio Leicester does my head in, i swear they only let morons through on the phone lines.

Firstly, yes Neilson is poor but we knew that before he even trained with us, HE CAME FROM THE SPL!!

His problem is that he is useless in attack, he doesnt know what to do when he gets past the half way line. He seems to have one move and thats to turn from side to side when on the ball. He cant cross either so whenever he pushes on we never look like scoring.

N'Guessen didnt look interested and Howard maybe needs a rest.

Other than that we need to calm down, its not panic stations just yet , a good performance against Boro and were back in it.

Last edited:

Profondo Rosso

It's not that N'Guessen looks unintrested or goes missing, it's that he gets involved in play but thinks he is better than he is, and constantly tries to dribble past players only to get dispossessed very easily and give the ball away, when he could've just passed.

foxychik

Thought we were very poor defensively today, missed Hobbs like hell. Brown and N'Guessen are not good enough for this division.
agreed seems unfair that hobbs has one bad game and gets dropped - tunch then has to play on the right side , brown has had loads of bad games and been at fault for a few goals as well and gets to keep his place :102:

Profondo Rosso

agreed seems unfair that hobbs has one bad game and gets dropped - tunch then has to play on the right side , brown has had loads of bad games and been at fault for a few goals as well and gets to keep his place :102:

Can't understand why Brown is still in the team tbh, was poor again today and has been for the past 4 or 5 games, I'd pick Hobbs and Morrison ahead of him personally.

tedfoxxx

That was crap of the highest order. I said before the game, **** knows why Hobbs was dropped instead of Brown and it was baldy's mistakes that contributed to a poor loss.

Weale - 5 - Did the basics well as always, could have done better with their first.

Neilson - 3 - Gave the ball away, wasted a great chance 10 minutes from the end, his long throws cause more problems for us than they do the opposition and was regulary skinned.

Brown - 3 - Crap defending on both, he let the fattest, slowest **** on the pitch run 60 yards for the second. Should have cleared the initial danger for the first.#

Tunchev - 5 - Nowhere on the second goal and looked unfit

Berner - 6 - Best defender, good tackles and a well taken goal.

N'Guessan - 5 - Not very good, put one good cross on Howard's head that unsurprisingly flew over the bar.

Wellens - 5 - Didn't look fit. Thats the worst game he's had for us.

Oakley - 4 - God only knows what it is with him but every so often he has a stinker. Culpable for the first with a terrble defensive header. Also ballsed a one on one up in the first half.

Gallagher - 6/7 - Lightweight but some cracking early throughball for Fryatt, could become a key player when he settles.

Howard - 4 - Totally ineffective today.

Fryatt - 7 - He and Gally were the best of a bad bunch today. Matty's tireless running and surprisingly good hold up play gave us a good base for attacks and was unlucky not to score. Even tracked a player 50 yards after a Brown mistake.

Subs.

Waghorn - 4 - Did nowt.

Dyer - 4 - Did nowt.

Kermorgant - 6 - Promising touches but hard to tell what he's all about from a desperate tactics in the last 15 minutes. I want to see more of him thats for sure.

Our defeat wasn't only due to our poor performance, PNE were good at what they did (think Bolton). The worst ref i've seen in a while too, turned down a stonewaller on Matty in the box, it wasn't long after that they trotted upfield and got a second.

Still, words can't describe how shite the two goals that we conceded were.

Profondo Rosso

That was crap of the highest order. I said before the game, **** knows why Hobbs was dropped instead of Brown and it was baldy's mistakes that contributed to a poor loss.

Weale - 5 - Did the basics well as always, could have done better with their first.

Neilson - 3 - Gave the ball away, wasted a great chance 10 minutes from the end, his long throws cause more problems for us than they do the opposition and was regulary skinned.

Brown - 3 - Crap defending on both, he let the fattest, slowest **** on the pitch run 60 yards for the second. Should have cleared the initial danger for the first.#

Tunchev - 5 - Nowhere on the second goal and looked unfit

Berner - 6 - Best defender, good tackles and a well taken goal.

N'Guessan - 5 - Not very good, put one good cross on Howard's head that unsurprisingly flew over the bar.

Wellens - 5 - Didn't look fit. Thats the worst game he's had for us.

Oakley - 4 - God only knows what it is with him but every so often he has a stinker. Culpable for the first with a terrble defensive header. Also ballsed a one on one up in the first half.

Gallagher - 6/7 - Lightweight but some cracking early throughball for Fryatt, could become a key player when he settles.

Howard - 4 - Totally ineffective today.

Fryatt - 7 - He and Gally were the best of a bad bunch today. Matty's tireless running and surprisingly good hold up play gave us a good base for attacks and was unlucky not to score. Even tracked a player 50 yards after a Brown mistake.

Subs.

Waghorn - 4 - Did nowt.

Dyer - 4 - Did nowt.

Kermorgant - 6 - Promising touches but hard to tell what he's all about from a desperate tactics in the last 15 minutes. I want to see more of him thats for sure.

Our defeat wasn't only due to our poor performance, PNE were good at what they did (think Bolton). The worst ref i've seen in a while too, turned down a stonewaller on Matty in the box, it wasn't long after that they trotted upfield and got a second.

Still, words can't describe how shite the two goals that we conceded were.

Pretty much agree with that, apart from being maybe a little harsh on Oakley who I thought had a good first half at least.

tedfoxxx

Pretty much agree with that, apart from being maybe a little harsh on Oakley who I thought had a good first half at least.

Maybe slighty harsh on him, bit in an open game like that you want him to atleast be in the middle of the park, him and Wellens were all too often caught farting around too far up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669