Leicester 1 Preston 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DONT KNOW WHATS UP But today we were very poor, very slow, outwitted by a well organised side aint going to dwell on individuals
Collectively as poor as I've seen for quite a while.

I did think Fryatt and Gallagher had decent games though, sure Fryatt missed a few chances, but nearly all of chances came from him, Gallagher put a few good balls in too, but other than that no one else created anything.

Last edited:
Maybe slighty harsh on him, bit in an open game like that you want him to atleast be in the middle of the park, him and Wellens were all too often caught farting around too far up the pitch.

He was a lot better than N'Guessen for me, you were also being very generous giving him a 5, got dispossessed contantly.

At the same game as me were you? Brown was piss-poor and displayed an attitude to match early on.

Don't worry spion, you're not going mad, Brown was shite, and as Ted said, he let that fat bastard Mellor run 60 yards for the second goal and did bugger all about it.

Last edited:
I forgot to drink my tea out of my lucky leicester city mug this morning ! :bang:

I'm blaming the lack of my lucky socks and the fact I went for a pre match pasty as opposed to the usual pie. That delicious bastard cost us the game IMO.

Perhaps some of the blame lies with Wayne Brown's shocking performance. Now I do my best to remain chilled at games, but by the end I was on my feet and telling him and Neilson to **** off.

Don't worry spion, you're not going mad, Brown was shite, and as Ted said, he let that fat bastard Mellor run 60 yards for the second goal and did bugger all about it.

He kept doing it too, backing off constantly. On one occasion near the end he turned down chance after chance to take the ball off their winger and waited to make a challenge until he was on the edge of our box. So frustrating to sit and watch that when a) He was great at the start of the season b) Hobbs was sat on the bench

Last edited:
Due to Gallagher not giving Berner any help, according to someone on the Preston commentary.

:102: Gallagher and N'Guessen switched wings after about 20mins, and N'Guessen spent most've the game on the left, not Gallagher

Brown and Neilson were both ****ing useless. thats all i have to say on the matter.

Glad i finally got to see Yann!!!

No overhead kicks though!

Do you reckon he meant that left foot volley?:icon_lol:

I'm confused now. The radio Leicester commentators said Gallagher moved to the right when Dyer came on.

They definitely switched a lot earlier than that, Gallagher spent the majority of the game playing on the right, and N'Guessen was definitely on the left.

Last edited:
A good kick up the backside for City?

Give Yann a start?

I'm blaming the lack of my lucky socks and the fact I went for a pre match pasty as opposed to the usual pie. That delicious bastard cost us the game IMO. Perhaps some of the blame lies with Wayne Brown's shocking performance. Now I do my best to remain chilled at games, but by the end I was on my feet and telling him and Neilson to **** off.
OMG no teds lucky socks either we were doomed from the off :icon_bigg must admit though i think even the power of the lucky socks arent enough for our wayne . :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669