Post Match Leicester 1 Queens Park Rangers 2

Yep, I'd agree with that. But I'd add...
I remember way back, when Gazza moved to Italy, everybody loved Gazza, and it was post Italia '90. So Italian football started appearing on our screens. I got all excited...more football on TV, back in the day when it was a lot more scarce. It didn't take me long to realise that Italian was soooooo feckin boring though. And it still is. Italians and football...boring (Im not saying there are not exciting and obviously skillful players, obviously there are). Football should be entertaining. End of.

Also, a special mention for the referee. He was absolutely shit, to both teams, to be fair. Completely indecisive and could easily have lost control more than he did. Genuinely one of the worst refs I’ve seen in a long time.
It seems to me that they go out of their way to show there's no favoritism towards us.

I’m 43. I shouldn’t be allowing a child’s game to ruin my weekend.

I'm 73 and it still does.
I'm 73 and I'm still recovering from the upset of losing the 1969 cup final. Thank goodness I was still a Middlesbrough fan in 1961 and 1963, otherwise I'd be suicidal.

22 between them in the league. Which is not bad considering we only play one of them at a time.
Hardly awe inspiring stats for our main strikers is it? normally you would expect a striker to be pushing 20 plus goals at this stage of the season.
1709558964213.png

Hardly awe inspiring stats for our main strikers is it? normally you would expect a striker to be pushing 20 plus goals at this stage of the season.
View attachment 18466
It's not difficult to understand...
We've not had a "main striker", we've had four different players playing up front by themselves.
Based on their goals per 90 ratio, if they'd played every game, Vardy would have 30 goals by now, Daka would have 25, Iheanacho would have 18, Cannon would have 16.

We've not had a "main striker", we've had four different players playing up front by themselves.
Based on their goals per 90 ratio, if they'd played every game, Vardy would have 30 goals by now, Daka would have 25, Iheanacho would have 18, Cannon would have 16.
Valid point - and would likely have scored even more if someone more frequently passed the ball to them when they actually got their turn on the pitch

Or just add up the totals of the person(s) playing the lone striker role in the matches played = 25

Terrible, ain’t it

This makes the selection of Vardy (when fit) more baffling, his conversion rate is better than everyone yet he has persisted with Daka who fluffs his lines quite regularly, perfect case in point was the Leeds game.
When we promote and I do believe we will, the biggest issue is getting a striker that can deliver consistently, Patson Daka does not, that is the biggest difference between the Prem and the championship, when your defense makes a mistake you are punished.

Playing one upfront has hamstrung us, especially when for the large part we have had two wingers tearing teams apart. I do not think Daka would have had 25 goals if he had played every game, thankfully KDH and Madividi are in double figures.

It is about taking your opportunities at crucial parts of games, Vardy is the only one capable of doing it and we have genuinely been spoilt by his talent for the last decade. As others have said on here we have plan A and we are not capable of changing, when we need to go direct Enzo leaves players like Albrighton on the bench and instead ops for Macateer who can not deliver that level of quality in the final 3rd.

Perhaps it is because Enzo knows that Vardy and Albrighton will not be here next season however, it must surely be common sense to use them to get you over the line. I wonder how far ahead we would have been if Ndidi had of stayed fit?

This makes the selection of Vardy (when fit) more baffling, his conversion rate is better than everyone yet he has persisted with Daka who fluffs his lines quite regularly, perfect case in point was the Leeds game.
When we promote and I do believe we will, the biggest issue is getting a striker that can deliver consistently, Patson Daka does not, that is the biggest difference between the Prem and the championship, when your defense makes a mistake you are punished.

Playing one upfront has hamstrung us, especially when for the large part we have had two wingers tearing teams apart. I do not think Daka would have had 25 goals if he had played every game, thankfully KDH and Madividi are in double figures.

It is about taking your opportunities at crucial parts of games, Vardy is the only one capable of doing it and we have genuinely been spoilt by his talent for the last decade. As others have said on here we have plan A and we are not capable of changing, when we need to go direct Enzo leaves players like Albrighton on the bench and instead ops for Macateer who can not deliver that level of quality in the final 3rd.

Perhaps it is because Enzo knows that Vardy and Albrighton will not be here next season however, it must surely be common sense to use them to get you over the line. I wonder how far ahead we would have been if Ndidi had of stayed fit?

What the absolute **** are you wibbling on about?

We’ve scored more goals than any other team in the league FFS

In fact, we’ve scored more goals than any team in any of the top four leagues

Stop talking complete horseshit

What the absolute **** are you wibbling on about?

We’ve scored more goals than any other team in the league FFS

In fact, we’ve scored more goals than any team in any of the top four leagues

Stop talking complete horseshit
Homer it is point of view and a comment, do me a favour for once in your life pipe down. We have failed to destroy teams with the chances we have created in games, we should have beaten sides 4-6 nil on a regular basis.

Our Squad is head and shoulders above any other team in this division, scoring that amount of goals is the bare minimum given the quality we have at our disposal!

Our Squad is head and shoulders above any other team in this division, scoring that amount of goals is the bare minimum given the quality we have at our disposal!

Another lazy ignorant trope we’ve heard many a time this season

It’s complete nonsense

We have scored more goals than any team in any division so far, and still you moan on and on

The entitled shit of this season’s Leicester City fan just never, ever ends

Another lazy ignorant trope we’ve heard many a time this season

It’s complete nonsense

We have scored more goals than any team in any division so far, and still you moan on and on

The entitled shit of this season’s Leicester City fan just never, ever ends
I have not moaned at all I have made the argument we have not been ruthless and our strikers should have scored more. Unlike you and others at the beginning of this season I was predicting we would promote and would do so with ease, I still think that is the case, I guess that is a lack of optimism in your book?

Again WE SHOULD have scored more goals than other team this season, we have a far better squad than any other team in this division. If anyone moans on and on I would suggest you look in the mirror!

Sweet Baby Jebus, there's just no end to the babbling wibbling nonsense, is there

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463