Post Match Leicester 1 Sunderland 0

27 points clear of relegation.
16 points clear of 7th
14 points clear of 3rd

8 points clear of 2nd.

OK, they've got a couple of games in hand but what the f...

Sunderland went for it and that made it a contest.

Their keeper had a stonker with a handful of very good saves.

Overall, I’m happy and relieved we won.

We were extremely lucky to win that and keep a clean sheet, saved only by their inability to take a chance.

They played really well, better than we were prepared for probably.

The referee was ****ing shocking. Missed a pen for both teams, or rather missed one for them and bottled giving us one/doesn’t understand the rules. The rest of the time he let them get away constant shirt pulling and holding.

Looking at the QPR game I imagine we will heavily rotate with Leeds in mind.

Whatever the performance though it’s an absolutely ludicrous points haul, these games win you titles and promotions.
You just saved me 15 minutes of trying to write the same thing with 7 pints in me. Cheers Ted, wot you said

I thought that was a good challenging game.

Miserable ****s

Me too - top ****ing banana that was. Nice to see a team come and have a ****ing go. I ****ing loved it

Apart from Iheanacho we were decent enough and could (maybe should) have had three or four goals - that first Casadei one was an absolute ****ing gimme

Ref was a total ****. Good job really, cos they had a stonewall pen.

****ing hell, this season is the absolute tits

Worst ****ing ref this season, but worse for them thank ****

Any highlights anywhere?

Weird. That highlight reel gave the impression Leicester were dominant throughout. However I’d suggest Sunderland we’re far more dominant second half but just couldn’t finish

Big chances....

As we missed all 3. Which ones were big chances? David Cassidy and Ian Nachos had at least 2 each that I'd have said were a big chance. Justin's unchallenged header from close range would seem a good chance too but obviously wasn't one of the 3 as he scored.

Well that was comfortably the most enjoyable game I've seen this season.

Two teams having a right go at each other.

I don't agree with the criticism of the ref either. He saw what sort of game it was, and tried to let it run and not blow up for every challenge. That was refreshing.

Individually, Casadei was excellent and finally looks fit and up to the required pace. The criticism of Iheanacho is bizarre. He did great, taking up some very clever positions and was a world class save away from a belting goal.

Hermansen was wobbly on the ball for the first time. He gave up possession several times. Sunderland did a smart job upsetting our smothering passing.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663