Post Match Leicester 1 Sunderland 0

Nailed on penalty and anyone disagreeing is a dildo

Although not quite as nailed on as when Faes just kicked their bloke's legs away for no reason whatsoever.

Awful challenge
Yup. In our game without VAR two definite penalties were denied whilst on the other screen with VAR, yanited got one that should never have been awarded.

I want him to do a couple of things

1. Start a game
2. Score

The ****ing scenes. Can you imagine. I need that in my life.
This ends with a British diplomat being chased onto the roof of the embassy in Lusaka*, last chopper out of Saigon style.

* Yeah I did have to Google it, so ****ing what?!

Yup. In our game without VAR two definite penalties were denied whilst on the other screen with VAR, yanited got one that should never have been awarded.

Lot of screens for someone without a TV :lemo:

I'm not sure on the ruling but for me it looked a penalty. The fould started outside the box but it became significant enough to cause Fatawu to go to ground once he had entered the box.

From my view, Fatawu chose to ride the initial challenge outside the box until he got into the area and then suddenly lost the use of his legs.

I would dislike that from an opponent so was pleased that it wasn't rewarded.

From my view, Fatawu chose to ride the initial challenge outside the box until he got into the area and then suddenly lost the use of his legs.

Don't you always call for us to be more cynical and street smart?

If you look at the so called penalty they should have had.
Ref got it right , surprisingly
Their player came towards Faes as the ball was going straight out of play , not in the direction their player was taking
He instigated contact

We should have had one for the rugby tackle on Vesty.

Don't you always call for us to be more cynical and street smart?

Sometimes.

For example, I'm all in favour of the yellow card Ricardo took with a cynical pull back last night. I'm also a strong advocate for complaining to officials. I thoroughly enjoyed Iheanacho clapping the ref sarcastically.

I see a difference between those sorts of things and basic cheating which is what diving is. Diving is so common now and we've had our fair share of exponents of it. But ever since Erland Johnsen cruelly cheated us, I've had a hatred of its consequences and can't stand it when Vardy and co. do it.

I don't know if this arbitrary line is reasonable or not but it's where I am.

Sometimes.

For example, I'm all in favour of the yellow card Ricardo took with a cynical pull back last night. I'm also a strong advocate for complaining to officials. I thoroughly enjoyed Iheanacho clapping the ref sarcastically.

I see a difference between those sorts of things and basic cheating which is what diving is. Diving is so common now and we've had our fair share of exponents of it. But ever since Erland Johnsen cruelly cheated us, I've had a hatred of its consequences and can't stand it when Vardy and co. do it.

I don't know if this arbitrary line is reasonable or not but it's where I am.
Well you're obviously free to feel however you want about a particular scenario. I don't really see much of a difference though, in all honesty. I think it's a tough sell to advocate for one of those things and complain about the other. Hey ho, ultimately it's whatever the ref gives that is the important thing, but all of these are really just ways of trying to get him to give a decision in our favour.

Well you're obviously free to feel however you want about a particular scenario. I don't really see much of a difference though, in all honesty. I think it's a tough sell to advocate for one of those things and complain about the other. Hey ho, ultimately it's whatever the ref gives that is the important thing, but all of these are really just ways of trying to get him to give a decision in our favour.

Apparently there are many more than fifty shades of grey.

Clearly the sudden loss of use of legs, as you put it, had nothing to do with it. The referee gave the free kick, but outside the box, for holding/shirt-pulling. That offence clearly continued inside the area so, according to the Laws of the Game, a penalty should have been awarded. The fact that the player fell inside the area is a red herring; people like you love your red herrings, not only for their flavour, but also to support your rather odd and antagonistic attitude.

Clearly the sudden loss of use of legs, as you put it, had nothing to do with it. The referee gave the free kick, but outside the box, for holding/shirt-pulling. That offence clearly continued inside the area so, according to the Laws of the Game, a penalty should have been awarded. The fact that the player fell inside the area is a red herring; people like you love your red herrings, not only for their flavour, but also to support your rather odd and antagonistic attitude.

Thanks for the unnecessary insults.

The foul didn't continue in the area at all. The contact was outside and the defender let go (sensibly) once they reached the line. Apart from that, you're spot on.

Thanks for the unnecessary insults.

The foul didn't continue in the area at all. The contact was outside and the defender let go (sensibly) once they reached the line. Apart from that, you're spot on.
Did you see the picture I posted in post #62 on this thread?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663