Post Match Leicester 1 Sunderland 0

Ah there it is. Was getting worried for a second there.
I'd already mentioned his performance in the match thread. Do pay attention. I know it's going well so you're obviously incredibly upset that you can't exercise your miserble-**** muscle but if you're going to have a go at humour at least get the basic premise correct.

Oh, and he was shit. As many, many other fans were suggesting at and after the game.

‘Yah, got a Tesla. Bloody nice bit of kit actually, charge that puppy up and head down to Centre Parcs for a long weekend. Takeaway latte in the cup holder and Dire Straits on the sound system. Yah bloody great’

I'd be lying if I said that I didn’t feel a bit sick buying it. I'm not going full Tesla wanker though; I haven't got the chinos and polo shirt combo down to a tee yet and I don't feel like popping down to the bloody rugger.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn’t feel a bit sick buying it. I'm not going full Tesla wanker though; I haven't got the chinos and polo shirt combo down to a tee yet and I don't feel like popping down to the bloody rugger.
Do you have a boat though, or a barge?

I'd already mentioned his performance in the match thread. Do pay attention. I know it's going well so you're obviously incredibly upset that you can't exercise your miserble-**** muscle but if you're going to have a go at humour at least get the basic premise correct.

Oh, and he was shit. As many, many other fans were suggesting at and after the game.
I didn’t say you didn’t say it in the match thread.

But it was a post from you about football and shock horror you said Iheanacho was shit. As per every post. It’s tiresome. It’ll no doubt be Praet’s turn when he comes back.

Have you started telling everyone how Musk is a saintly humanitarian who's only concern is the advancement of the human race & justice for the common man ? & that making untold billions has just been a fortunate side effect?
Or that buying one of the world's primary communication tools is absolutely NOT going to be used for propaganda purposes & news manipulation, but it absolutely WOULD be if literally anyone else had done it ?

That's where you need to get to to go The Full Tesla.

How refreshing, talking purely about the ref and a decision rather than some useless **** watching a replay 40 times and still getting it wrong.

A faint whiff of what football used to be before it was totally destroyed for match going fans.

It seems increasingly likely that a promotion might be the perfect ending...

So after last night's fixtures, we're 14 points clear of 3rd. Such a huge gap to have after 12 games

I have to say I feel slightly sorry for Ipswich! For all the focus on us and how we're flying and smashing records, on course to break points records etc, I think it's being overlooked how well Ipswich are doing too.

If they keep up their current points per game, they'd also be on course to smash the points target by ending on 118 points.

I think for us, it's probably good there's another team that is so far staying relatively close to us, and that combined we pull away from the rest together. You'd suspect we have more in our arsenal and squad depth to keep it going than Ipswich too.

So after last night's fixtures, we're 14 points clear of 3rd. Such a huge gap to have after 12 games

I have to say I feel slightly sorry for Ipswich! For all the focus on us and how we're flying and smashing records, on course to break points records etc, I think it's being overlooked how well Ipswich are doing too.

If they keep up their current points per game, they'd also be on course to smash the points target by ending on 118 points.

I think for us, it's probably good there's another team that is so far staying relatively close to us, and that combined we pull away from the rest together. You'd suspect we have more in our arsenal and squad depth to keep it going than Ipswich too.
Interesting that we play them twice in a month around the turn of the year. Could make a big difference in leadership.

I think Ipswich are delighted that we are flying, allowing them to carry on almost un-noticed without any pressure.
Bang on.

They'd be the story of the division, which would distract them.

I'm massively impressed with them - their achievements so far exceed oursin my opinion.

Both teams success, so far, has to be applauded.

They’ve continued riding along on the crest of a wave, we’ve had a totally demoralised squad , that looked like they were heading into the abyss.
Be nice if top 2 now, are top 2 (in same order) at the end of the season.
Long way to go yet though.

Long way to go yet though.

Yeah but if we only take a point a game for the rest of the season we'd have enough to have got in the playoffs last year.

We're not far off being so far clear that it's very difficult to fail to go up.

I didn’t say you didn’t say it in the match thread.

But it was a post from you about football and shock horror you said Iheanacho was shit. As per every post. It’s tiresome. It’ll no doubt be Praet’s turn when he comes back.
Probably. Depends if he's still shit. Like Iheanacho was. I've paid him his dues when he's deserved them, it just so happens he was ****ing awful against Sunderland. You should start watching games now you're coming out of your mardarse coma.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463