Post Match Leicester 2 - 2 Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it, after attending hundreds of games since 1991 and watching literally thousands more from all over the world on tv since the 1988 European Championships, that I've never ever, even once, ever heard that term said by anyone ever?

..... You weren't listening? :icon_wink

In all seriousness I've only heard Iain Dowie and Chris Kamara use it... if that actually counts.

Worldie is a word for something that is world class.

Last edited:
De Laet has pace, has a good"engine" and is a real danger going forward.

I've long maintained that defensively he is one of the doziest players I've ever seen. Guilty of huge lapses in concentration and struggles positionally.

I Still rate the bloke for his other attributes and his pace often covers up his defensive play.

Last edited:
Surely after years of reading gibberish on here you can understand it by now?

A quick google suggests that the word was popularised by the TV programme Geordie Shore. I've not seen it, and after reading about it I hope I don't ever see it.
It seems that's a spin-off of Jersey Shore, a hateful tv show about a group of vain, self-obsessed scumbags in the actual real geographical region called the Jersey Shore. I don't know where the Geordie Shore is.

11mins of highlights on Foxes Player (for those who subscribe)

Drinky's goal;

Last edited by a moderator:
Highlights (including the thunderbastard worldie)

Last edited by a moderator:
Knockaert looked ok yesterday, the new French lad looked more threatening when he came on. One thing I didn't like is that a few times when he's in possession with no team mate support he would quite clearly show his frustration about that.. didn't like that very much! I thought it was a decent performance from the team on the whole, we deserved something from the game.

Knockaert looked ok yesterday, the new French lad looked more threatening when he came on. One thing I didn't like is that a few times when he's in possession with no team mate support he would quite clearly show his frustration about that.. didn't like that very much! I thought it was a decent performance from the team on the whole, we deserved something from the game.

To be fair there were moments when, uncharacteristically, we were very static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363