Post Match Leicester 2 Sheffield Wednesday 0

No, no. That's far too presumptuous of you.

What if Southampton and Leeds and Ipswich get awarded 6 points a win for a bit? Then we'll be back in the mixer.

It could all still go wrong. Focus.
It’s ok to be anxious. We have previous in completely shitting the bed.

What if Southampton and Leeds and Ipswich get awarded 6 points a win for a bit? Then we'll be back in the mixer.

Perhaps the other take on it could be that we played well tonight in no small part due to Faes, KDH our wingers and Vardy

Perhaps we played well because the team is largely stable.

Southampton lost, fantastic, and we are now three points further ahead of them, I don’t recall you predicting that?

Leeds won, and comfortably so, so we should have ‘changed it up’ and saw how the chips fell?

EM played his best team and we won, any other ‘told you so’ is bollocks.

That first half performance was everything I've been wanting to see all season. We played front footed and with a desire to attack at pace. It was positive and, yes, exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

In contrast to the loonies on here, it didn't have to be against a side that went at us either. Wednesday sat back and it didn't matter. It's all about us and our approach at this level and we did great.

Mavididi and Fatawu terrified them. Ricardo and Faes played some fabulously intelligent passes and we really ought to have been more ahead by half time.

Second half was dead in comparison. We either took our foot off the pedal or were knackered. Either way, we didn't push on and it just fizzled out as a match.

I have no complaints tonight at all. Except for the hilariously shite cameo from McAteer. He's my new tip to be playing Leicestershire league football before he's 30. He just hasn't got it.
He's only got one gear and that's reverse.

I have no complaints tonight at all. Except for the hilariously shite cameo from McAteer. He's my new tip to be playing Leicestershire league football before he's 30. He just hasn't got it.
What the **** was happening with him tonight? He looked drunk, he was that bad.

First half we were simply superb, albeit helped by the bizarre approach of the opposition who chose to leave an enormous gap in the middle of the park,which meant we could pretty much do what we wanted - and they operated a weird half press/half block which was neither Arthur nor Martha. We dipped our ****ing bread, and really should have had half a dozen. KDH and Winks couldn’t believe their luck

Second half they came out and played properly, and flooded the midfield and Bannan dropped deep to completely run the show - which made it extremely difficult, not helped by some genuinely shocking decision making from the likes of Faes, Justin and KDH. Praet looked decent in the first half, mainly thanks to the space he had but, ****ing hell, put him under the slightest bit of pressure and he reverts to type - i.e. an absolute ****ing shithouse. Vestergaard kept us together when all about him shat their kecks.

Mavididi overall was excellent, Vardy’s movement outstanding, Fatawu both brilliant and infuriating in equal measure.

Not quite sure what has happened to McAteer during his layoff, but he’s completely forgotten how to play football. Only on for a short time, but the worst player on the pitch by a ****ing country mile. Very odd.

2-0 at home is, I suppose the standard result you'd expect from a game between 2 teams in our relative positions. I'm happy enough.

But as long as it lasts I'm never going to get tired of watching the absolute hilarity of bottom half championship teams trying to play from the back. Modern managers, for the most part, must be thick as shit or have some sort of delusional disorder.

It's like watching me try to chat up a 19 year old uni student.
****ing ridiculous & deserving of all the derision & abuse that comes with it.

2-0 at home is, I suppose the standard result you'd expect from a game between 2 teams in our relative positions. I'm happy enough.

But as long as it lasts I'm never going to get tired of watching the absolute hilarity of bottom half championship teams trying to play from the back. Modern managers, for the most part, must be thick as shit or have some sort of delusional disorder.

It's like watching me try to chat up a 19 year old uni student.
****ing ridiculous & deserving of all the derision & abuse that comes with it.
What if they were 19 but not a uni student?

Or, we played to our strengths, with a strong 11 who were able to win easily and take advantage of Saints losing, putting us in a stronger position than, say, if we'd have played with your selection and lost.....

But yeah, keep going with this bollocks.
:043:

Ref seemed a bit shit, didn’t he?
All over the place, some really weird decisions. Letting Mavididi run half the length of the pitch after what looked like a pretty even tussle with the full back before blowing the whistle and the booking for Winks were particularly strange.

I think he just wanted an excuse to book Winks because he’d given him so much earache in the first half.

All over the place, some really weird decisions. Letting Mavididi run half the length of the pitch after what looked like a pretty even tussle with the full back before blowing the whistle and the booking for Winks were particularly strange.

I think he just wanted an excuse to book Winks because he’d given him so much earache in the first half.
The foul that he gave against Winks, when he booked him, looked like it should have been a free kick to us, from where we sit. Winks and Vardy clearly didn’t agree with it.

The foul that he gave against Winks, when he booked him, looked like it should have been a free kick to us, from where we sit. Winks and Vardy clearly didn’t agree with it.
I think the booking was for Winks playing on and kicking the ball as the whistle went after Vardy and the defender tangled… could be wrong though.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463