Post Match Leicester 2 Tottenham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we were excellent. The Spurs VAR offside was tough on them, but I felt we were the better team. even when we went a goal behind and thought we'd get back into it. Delighted for Madders with his goal

How do you make a Spurs Crumble? Give them a lead.... I'll get me coat.

Thought we were excellent. The Spurs VAR offside was tough on them, but I felt we were the better team. even when we went a goal behind and thought we'd get back into it. Delighted for Madders with his goal

Get back on stage sir

Their VAR disallowed goal was offside. It’s not unfortunate, it’s just the laws of the game.

The fighting cock is a beautiful read

I ****ing love beating Spurs. Especially to ****ing crazy VAR shit that we will hear about all season. This is the only season in the premier league where their second would be disallowed. Hilarious.

I thought Tielemans looked so much better today. And Wilf? Brilliant.

Cags is my hero.

I ****ing love beating Spurs. Especially to ****ing crazy VAR shit that we will hear about all season. This is the only season in the premier league where their second would be disallowed. Hilarious.

I thought Tielemans looked so much better today. And Wilf? Brilliant.

Cags is my hero.
without a law change their second will always be disallowed, previously I think our disallowed one would have stood as Vardy (I think it was him) was blocking the Lino's view of where Perez was

Can someone please post a link as that website is as shit as they are?

Are the spurs fans not happy? We've got more points but they've got their precious goal difference....or do they not think like that these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566