Post Match Leicester 2 Watford 0

Phew! We needed that win.

Sheff Weds next so we should keep the winning run going.

Better second half. Moved the ball a bit quicker and started to create a few more chances.

What a weird game. Slow and ponderous in the first half and a really, thoroughly enjoyable old fashioned match in the second.

Vardy (the 'pathetic') coming on made a massive difference. He missed two absolute sitters and that fired him into life. He made some incredible challenges and runs after that and they just couldn't cope with it. He brought so much more to the team than Iheanacho who was, inevitably and predictably, ****ing hopeless beyond compare.

We were cut open a couple of times and better teams with better strikers would have punished us. That's the beauty of this league I guess; you get away with more.

Having Ndidi back makes a massive difference. He has been superb this season and again today he showed his class, but I want to take a moment to write about Choudhury. I thought he was brilliant today. He's a limited player, we know that and he had pretty big boots to fill today with Winks being out but he was really tidy, made some brilliant challenges and linked up play really well.

Two more goals for Vardy (the 'pathetic') is also a bonus. I've not seen him that fired up for a long time. He's been bang average most of this season but it was so good to see his shithousery kiss blowing to the Watford fans.

Enjoyed that.

Another absolute borefest of a game.

So many attendees were on their phones, chatting mindlessly, heading for the concourses early/staying late and leaving well before the end. The atmosphere was dire.

I noticed EM throwing his hands around trying to get the crowd to get behind his team at various points in the second half. This is where I have to draw the line. Yes, he has us top of the league and winning regularly and I am not criticising our results/position. However, you don't get crowds of 30k at chess matches for a reason. EM thinks football is like chess and his approach is designed to turn the game into something that can be entirely controlled by the coach. It's an ego trip.

I happen to think that this is totally anti-football. I saw Proper Pep doing the same earlier today, waving at his supporters to get behind his team. They were sat on their hands with glazed expressions too.

Ze system is all zat matters.

So many attendees were on their phones, chatting mindlessly, heading for the concourses early/staying late and leaving well before the end. The atmosphere was dire.

I noticed EM throwing his hands around trying to get the crowd to get behind his team at various points in the second half. This is where I have to draw the line. Yes, he has us top of the league and winning regularly and I am not criticising our results/position. However, you don't get crowds of 30k at chess matches for a reason. EM thinks football is like chess and his approach is designed to turn the game into something that can be entirely controlled by the coach. It's an ego trip.

I happen to think that this is totally anti-football. I saw Proper Pep doing the same earlier today, waving at his supporters to get behind his team. They were sat on their hands with glazed expressions too.

Not as boring and predictable as this post, mind you.

I assume you left at half time to get to your eye appointment. Or were you so unhappy at Nacho (sp) going off you left as a protest?

Honestly, get another hobby. This one really isn't for you.

Not as boring and predictable as this post, mind you.

You can have a dig all you like but how is it that thousands of supporters at the game were clearly not enjoying it either? Sunderland game aside, it's absolute torture.

We go there to watch football, not chess.

Champions in a coma.

You can have a dig all you like but how is it that thousands of supporters at the game were clearly not enjoying it either? Sunderland game aside, it's absolute torture.

We go there to watch football, not chess.

Champions in a coma.
I watched the Man City game earlier and was entranced by the incredible passing and ball control of their players. Absolutely fantastic.

We don't have players with that level of skill yet but our second half performance was really enjoyable for similar reasons.

I'm sorry for BN that we don't win every game 5 nil and produce scintillating football for 100 minutes.

A boring match that saw us have 23 shots, 8 on target, 65% of the possession, two goals from a ****ing legend, a load of missed sitters, Abdul Fatawu, a mad sending off and a win when the entire playoff contingent dropped points.

Genuinely not sure what else you could ask for. If people at the ground are bored with it they should spend their weekends in a different way.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463