Post Match Leicester 2 West Bromwich Albion 1

Very true. I was saying recently that the biggest error he made was not having an old head alongside him as assistant manager. Someone who had been in dugouts for years.

He really falls down with game management.
Yeah, he's ****ing shit. He must be. Look at the position we're in.

Vesty and Faes were shocking.
They really weren't. Especially as it was a terrific cross from Faes for our first goal.

Choudhury was exceptional. Yes, he made a couple of rash challenges but virtually none of them were worthy of yellow cards regardless of the usual wibble. His.concentration levels had to be high all game and he was acutely aware of where to put himself almost every time they came forward. He was our MotM by a mile.

KDH was poor for the most part and I didn't think Winks was great either but they both showed flashes of really great stuff at times and that makes a difference at the business end of the season; small moments that can win you games.

Yes, Vardy's penalty miss was poor but man alive, he put a shift in today. Assisted the first with a great header, scored the second and his movement was brilliant. He was even shithousing their fans whilst we were nil-nil which was lovely stuff. There were still one or two ****s in the match thread saying 'well if that had have been Daka....'. Daft bastards.

Coady brought a calmness and control that we've been missing of late. He had a couple of really wobbly moments but overall he did well. He really should retain his place.

Everything about is it is odd. I agree with almost everything you said there.

But I'd have still given him MOTM if it was down to me.

Football is weird.

The thing with Hamza is you know he won't hide. When the pressure is on he's either putting his face on the line or putting someone's face on his boot. I'm all for his unpredictable style now as you know he'll put a shift in. It'll backfire a few times but times like today it's priceless.

Southampton lost! Big result.

It does mean they're going to have to beat us mid week. Puts the pressure on them. Hope we're up for the fight.

Massive win today, but not sure quite how we got away with that one. Three goal line clearances from Hamza…take a bow son.

Atmosphere was bouncing at the end, for the first time this season.

Win on Tuesday and it’s in the bag.

I caught the first 20 minutes then it was time to head out and meet people for lunch. Son did a shit in the car on the way there so we stopped to change him and I watched Vardy miss the pen. Had a sneaky check of the phone to see them score and somehow be denied an equaliser by Hamza’s heroics.

So as far as I’m concerned we were shit again!

Huge result though, chuffed to bits that Vardy scored an important goal in front of the home fans, each one could legitimately be his last.

I caught the first 20 minutes then it was time to head out and meet people for lunch. Son did a shit in the car on the way there so we stopped to change him and I watched Vardy miss the pen. Had a sneaky check of the phone to see them score and somehow be denied an equaliser by Hamza’s heroics.

So as far as I’m concerned we were shit again!

Huge result though, chuffed to bits that Vardy scored an important goal in front of the home fans, each one could legitimately be his last.
Not sure I agree with how you dealt with that Ted.

Your kid did a shit in the car, so you swapped him for someone else?

I knew people would be highlighting Choudhury.

Firstly, his goal line clearances were excellent and he did intervene a few times with important challenges. We wouldn't have won without him.

However, he could easily have had four yellow cards too. Coady and Winks constantly had to get us out of jail positionally because he'd disappeared.

His game awareness is utterly appalling. If you could have 12 players, he'd be great as someone to just tell to go where he likes. But I cannot believe EM rates him tactically. He's terrifying. In the first minute, his crazy stupid pass almost saw us go behind.

He'd have a fabulous one minute highlight reel from today but also a remarkable 15 minute reel of doing the wrong thing.

What an odd player.
I agree, and where has coady been all season

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566