Post Match Leicester 2 West Ham 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambiasso, what class.. need to get a shirt printed now.

Tactics positive and the right subs. GET IN!

Been a while since I've had this winning feeling! Great commitment, desperate at times but never gave up. Should've been out of sight, mind you, they should have had a few more too. Entertaining game, low on quality. QPR kind of take the shine off it a bit but hey, four points from safety sounds a lot better than seven!!! Need to back this result up big time.

In summary I would say my palpitations were horrible.

I'll also add that Kramaric has a wonderful touch, Vardy's finishing was/is poor, schlupp is painful and Mr Cambiasso should be given the freedom of the city.

#hashtagdontdoubtmrwhatshisnamepredictororsummat

In summary I would say my palpitations were horrible.

I'll also add that Kramaric has a wonderful touch, Vardy's finishing was/is poor, schlupp is painful and Mr Cambiasso should be given the freedom of the city.

Agreed Micky:023: Cambi and Krammy are a head and shoulders above the rest. Let´s hope they can avoid injury!

Well done today lads. Nice to win again. Hopefully now that moneky is off our back we can push on.... maybe i'm just being hopefully.

Cambo is my new hero. Also impressed with Huth. Thought James as poor today.

I didn't think our defence could get any shitter. Than I saw Schlupp at left back.

WHAT A BIG WIN.

I just love Cambiasso.

Pearson made a bold team selection and then definitely a bold sub bringing King on - West Ham then swarmed us and I thought he'd got it wrong... but it worked!

Let's just hope Sunderland and Burnley lose tomorrow. Then we have a chance...

I just saw brief highlights. Really lucky winner but who cares. Adrian seemed pretty far off his line with the penalty save. I'd like to say it was a brilliant ball over Jeff's head but ....

Great win lads. Let's hope West Brom Re as crap next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669