Post Match Leicester 3 Aston Villa 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day from Tim Sherwood. "They didn't have to work hard for their goals."

Crikey, can't wait to see us when we do work hard. We'll be awesome.

Watched that interview. Completely ungraceful in defeat. Can't say I'm surprised. His changes handed the game to us on a plate. He's a twat.

Watched that interview. Completely ungraceful in defeat. Can't say I'm surprised. His changes handed the game to us on a plate. He's a twat.
Cannot stand the bloke. He also looks very ill, like he has a liver problem, although this isn't the reason for my dislike of him.

Blamed it on the players too. "Individual errors" (not by himself)

Not read much of this thread, but I thought Morgan had a good game. He seems so comfortable, and even had the confidence to take the ball a good way up the pitch. As much as I like Huth, he does worry me. Hands all over the opposition every time and slow. He will be sent off soon. RDL is a frustrating player and was absolutely dog shit first half. He must be aware CR has a replacement in waiting, and I would have thought he'd go all out to retain his place, a bit like what DD has done, but RDL doesn't seem as focussed as DD for example.

On the subject of the squad in general, how long before we get some unhappy players disrupting the camp?

Not read much of this thread, but I thought Morgan had a good game. He seems so comfortable, and even had the confidence to take the ball a good way up the pitch. As much as I like Huth, he does worry me. Hands all over the opposition every time and slow. He will be sent off soon. RDL is a frustrating player and was absolutely dog shit first half. He must be aware CR has a replacement in waiting, and I would have thought he'd go all out to retain his place, a bit like what DD has done, but RDL doesn't seem as focussed as DD for example.

On the subject of the squad in general, how long before we get some unhappy players disrupting the camp?

Conclusion. You should read more of the thread.

Claudio said himself that RdL has been working on his concentration and focus and this is improving.

So if you compare corresponding fixtures (Bournemouth as QPR):

Sunderland away:
last year: 0-0 (1)
this year 4-2 (3)

West Ham away:
last year: 2-0 (o)
this year:1-2 (3)

Tottenham away:
last year: 1-2 (0)
this year: 1-1 (1)

Bournemouth away:
last year: 3-2 (o)

Villa Home:
last year: 1-0 (3)
this year: 3-2 (3)

7 more points already. Well on our way. Need to beat Stoke away to keep that form up.

So if you compare corresponding fixtures (Bournemouth as QPR):

Sunderland away:
last year: 0-0 (1)
this year 4-2 (3)

West Ham away:
last year: 2-0 (o)
this year:1-2 (3)

Tottenham away:
last year: 1-2 (0)

Bournemouth away:
last year: 3-2 (o)

Villa Home:
last year: 1-0 (3)
this year: 3-2 (3)

7 more points already. Well on our way. Need to beat Stoke away to keep that form up.
I don't think Villa was our first home game this season. ;)

Quote of the day from Tim Sherwood. "They didn't have to work hard for their goals."

Crikey, can't wait to see us when we do work hard. We'll be awesome.

No, the best quote of the day was "I haven't ever felt this bad ever". That said that's total bollocks from Sherwood. It's been a lon g time since we've had a game where we haven't "Worked hard"

Great to know we've upset Sherwood, Grealish and Hutton all in one day. Hutton falling over whilst watching Dyer's header go in was a particular highlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566