Post Match Leicester 3 Manchester United 1 FA Cup QF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tielemans was exceptional. Ndidi is an absolute lifesaver for our defence. And Iheanacho has to be given a chance to be our main striker at this point.

First point is that today proved going out of EL was good for us. Since then, and the leggy mess against Arsenal, we've dug back in and now look back on it again.

We can go at the rest of this season now. Nothing to stop us.

By the time we come back from the international break, Maddison and Ricardo will be back. Barnes could be back for the semi too.

And the best chance of not facing Man City in the final is Chelsea getting through today and playing them in the semi.

To be honest, the only thing I'm worried about now is this ****ing ridiculous international break. Travel well boys.

Iheanacho had no right to score that third. McTomminey is so close and jumps in front of him, by all rights he should have been distracted. If we aren't talking about a new contract with him, something is wrong (is it this season it runs out or next?)

I’m ready to call this the best Leicester side I’ve ever seen:

Kasper, Fofana, Soyuncu, Ricardo, Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison, Barnes, Vardy would get in almost any team in the the world.

I really do think we have the best players in the league in multiple positions.

That ended up being comfortable. Large parts of it were poor and there were loads of mistakes but we settled and controlled the game and saw it out.

If we're being honest, none those goals (with the possible exception of Youri's) should have been scored and neither manager would be pleased. The defending was just rank but they were, fortunately for us, rank more often.

A thoroughly deserved win, ManU were surprisingly poor but I don't care how. I'm just dead chuffed that; chuffed that we beat ManU and frikkin' ecstatic that we're in the semis.

May Nacho continue to be a really shit player!

Fantastic performance, Iheanacho has stepped up, and is showing some consistency which is great to see.

Ndidi and Tielemans must be the best midfield partnership in the league, we absolutely bossed that midfield!

We drop out of the Europa league, get some rest and training sessions and we produce 2 brilliant performances... coincidence?

They played like Van De Beek and we were more a greggs steak bake.......all ****ing gravy baby.

Another really important factor is we’ve beaten Man U, so when we play them in the last three we won’t have such an inferiority complex.

of course we’ve beaten Man C, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool as well this season. So that’s a full house of the (cough) big six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363